Chapter 8

Hey guys..here is another update and in this chapter we will see the Tripathi's finally accepting Imlie and Imlie applying for a job in Bhaskar times.

Imlie was getting bored, the college were closed due to summer holidays and she did not want to waste her time, so she was searching for jobs or internships, and she found the perfect one and applied for it.

Half an hour later Aditya came in smiling, and told her to pack her things,

Im- Par hua kya?

Adi- Maa aur Malini chathe hain ki tum humare saath Tripathi niwas mein raho..

Im- Nahi Jiju..mein nahi chathi ki cheezein complicate ho..kal koi aakar puche ke who am i?? Toh i don't want you to lie..i will meet you guys but uske alawa aur kuch nahi.

Adi- Alright..but abhi ke liye chalo..please.

Im- Aare haan one more thing, i have applied for an internship in Bhaskar times.

Adi- Aare wah..congratulations..if you need help then do tell me.

Im- Nahi Jiju..if i am selected i don't want anyone to know that we know each other..mein apni khud ki identity bana chathi hun.

Adi- Theek hain dear jaise tumhari marzi..ab chale.

Im- Han chalo..

They went home and Aparna and Malini welcomed her with open arms, they pampered her a bit and soon they started to love her like their own daughter as would always care for their every little needs,

Im- Aparna Maa dawai li apne?? Bade Kaka itna cigarette mat pio..Nishant bhaiya dawai khana time se okay.

She would always spend free time with the Tripathi's and then do her college work, and after a few days she had been asked to complete a test and then she was selected for the internship and she informed the Tripathi's after she had informed her mother.

Im- Aparna Maa!! Malini Di!! Jiju!!

Ap- Kya hua Imlie??

Im- I got selected in Bhaskar times..

Ev- Congratulations dear..

Imlie had gone to the temple to pray and show her gratitude. She had just finished her prayer when she recognized the person she had saved from the fire.

Im- Didi??

Arpi- Oh my god..Maa yeh wahi ladki jisne mujhe bachya tha..and Imlie naam hain iska..

Im-(excited) Han..I am Imlie from Pagdandiya..who you?? She introduced herself to Narmada..

Arpi- Tum 'Who are you' bolna chathi ho?? When she nodded Arpita smiled and introduced herself.

Arpi- Mere naam Arpita hain and yeh meri Maa Narmada..

Im- Waise ek baat batao..aap log itne sweet hain but woh aapka bhai itna khadus kyun hain?? Simple thank you bhi nahi bola..bas bola i will handle the bills.

Arpi- Woh lagta khadus hain..but he is sweet..

N- Saach mein he is like a coconut..bhar se hard hain but andar se bahut soft hain.

Arpi- Aacha tum yahan roz aati ho??

Im- Han..aur aaj toh extra special day hain mere liye..mujhe Bhaskar times mein internship mil gayi hain islye Sita Maiya ko thank you bolne aayi hun..

Arpi- Aare wah congratulations..chalo ab hum milte rehgaye..

Im- Han bikul..she smiled and said goodbye to them and left.

Dev Chaturvedi smiled he looked around it was a long time ago that he had came to the village and fallen in love with Meethi..and the thing he regretted the most was not being there for his younger daughter but now he had decided to give her his name..he knocked on the door and Meethi opened it..

M- Dev..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like it..how was the interaction with Rathore's?? And how do you want Imlie's first day to be??