Chapter 17

Hey guys..so first off i am going to start few internships so the updates will be very slow..so please bear with me..and second thank you for reading and commenting on my stories..even if i nag you a lot🤣🤣

Imlie was laying in her bed, she was not all interested to go to the office today, because for one she will have to face Aditya today. Second she was tired of always being hurt by someone or other.

She had called the Editor and ask for a leave and he had given her since she had completed all her work, she was still lying on her bed when the warden came to her room,

W- Imlie..tumse koi milne aaye hain..

Im- Humse..she frowned, the Tripathi's didn't bother to visit her, even Aryan doesn't know where she stays so that left only one person. She quickly ran downstairs.

Meethi was waiting in the living room, Imlie hugged her tightly and she was trying so hard to control her tears, Imlie took her to her room,

Im- Amma tum yahan?? Gaon mein sab theek hain na??

M- Han meri baachi sab theek hain.. woh Aditya babu ne hume bataya ki tumhe Dev ji ke baare mein sab pata chal gaya hain.

Imlie got up and started pacing around, she was feeling irritated, angry and so many other things..

Im- Itne saalon tak jab hume unki zaroorat thi toh woh kahan the?? Aaj aachank apni beti ke liye pyaar kaise aa gaye unke dil mein??

Im- Because of him i lost my family once again. Malini di ko yeh lagata hain ki i will break their relationship with Babusaheb..galti woh Dev Chaturvedi and usski saza hum kyun face kare..

She huffed and sat down and Meethi smiled,

M- Aacha laga andar ka gussa bhar nikal ke?? Imlie nodded.

M- Sun Imliya..chahe jo kuch bhi ho, tum iss sab ko apne dreams, apne career pe hawi nahi hone dogi..wada kar..

Im- Han Maa theek hain..par ab jab tum yahan aa hi gayi ho..we will enjoy the day. I will show around okay.

Imlie took a shower quickly and changed her dress, they first went to the temple and there both of them met Narmada and Arpita,

Im- Kaki Maa, Di!!

N- Aare Imlie..kal tu aise bhag gayi thi..sab theek hain na??

Im- Han Kaki Maa sab theek hain..waise inn se milo yeh meri Amma, my superstar Meethi..

Arpi- Aww aap dono ke kitne unique name hain..

Ar- Imlie!! Everyone looked at him he was looking irritated.

Ar- Editor ko bola ki tabiyat kharab hain..aur yahan darshan ke liye aa gayi ho?? Kuch jayada hi lightly nahi le rahi ho iss internship ko??

Im- Oh hello.. pheli baat tabiyat kharab ho ya nahi mein mandir hamesha aati hun. Dursi baat i will done all my work and everything is upto date..aur tessri baat..

Ar- Kya hain??

Im- Udhar hain.. Chalo Maa mujhe mere Akkdu boss se baat nahi karni aaj..😒😒 she made a face at him and left. Arpita wacked his arm,

Ar- Oww di kya??

Arpi- Chinta hain toh dhaang se baat nahi kar sakta hain. Kitna attitude dikha raha hain.

All of them went to pray, Narmada and Arpita were standing with Aryan and Imlie was with Meethi praying. When all of sudden the chunari on Mata Rani flew on fell on Arylie.

(Sorry for being cliche)

Arpi- Maa dekho toh..

Imlie was numb, she had a flashback of sindoor falling on her face, and the forced marriage with Aditya. She removed the Chunari when the priest said,

P- Yeh toh bahut hi shub shagun hain..MataRani ka ashirwad hain..tum dono ki shaadi bahut jaldi hogi.

Ar/Im- No!!

Im- Hume nahi karni koi shaadi waadi..she took the chunari and gave it to Aryan and quickly ran away from there and Meethi followed her.

Imlie was close to have a panic attack, it is true she had accepted that her first marriage didn't work but now thinking about the word marriage would make her angsty and scared.

Aryan on the other was irritated he didn't know why he felt hurt when she said she didn't want marry him.

Ar- (thinks)Dimaag kharab ho gaya hain mere..mere liye revenge is important not this nonsense..

Ps- Hey guys..do you like this chapter?? And the Arylie scene?? Please comment on it..