Chapter 26

Hey guys..since most of you are craving a chapter regarding the present here it is..hope you enjoy it..and i will try to update Bhootiya singh Rathore soon..

Present

Imlie was in her room with Ansh and they were talking on the video call with Malini, she winced and remembered her own time with Ansh, he would barely sleep and cry most of the times..but it was all worth it in the end..

Im- Di ek baar Malav ko dikhao na..

M- Han ek minute she panned the camera toward him and Imlie cooed and then showed the baby to Ansh..

Im- Anshu..yeh dekho baby..

An- Baby..he touched the screen..

Adi- Tum phone ke through hi baat karti rahogi ya bhi aaogi..??

Im- Jiju..abhi bhi Kaki Maa ki health theek nahi hui hain..

M- Jaane dijye na Aditya..she doesn't want to leave her ABP right..she winked..and before she could see Malav woke because he had wet himself..

Im- All the best guys..🤪🤪

Adi- Han han uda le mazak..

Imlie cuts the call and thought about Aditya had, it is true that Aryan and her had made some headway..they were trying to reconnect, he had taken her out on dates..

They would go to park with Ansh as well, she felt happy that things were changing but..at the back of her mind she still felt afraid of whatever had happened before..

She went outside with Ansh, he had been trying to crawl and stand up, everyone was in the living room having serious discussions about something so she sat on the ground near the sofa..

She was looking at them and she looked at Ansh and gasped everyone looked at her and Ansh...he had stood up holding the leg of the table and was now walking towards Imlie but suddenly he turned his direction and went towards Aryan and hugged his leg..

An- Dadaa..he smiled..

Im(pouting) This is not fair Anshu..hamesha Aryan ko phele chose karte ho tum..so bad..Mamma is very angry with you..she pouted and looked away..

He wobbles a bit and hugs and kissed her cheek to pacify her..

An- Mamma..

Im- Ugh fine waise bhi i cannot stay angry with you..

Arv- Aru?? He shook him..and everyone laughed at his scared and teary eyed expression..he had hugged Ansh once but Imlie him pulled back to her..

Arpi- Lagta hain..Aru ko shock laga gaye hain..

N- Kya Arpi..why you all teasing my son..

Arpi-(pouting)Moms and their love for their sons..Arpita pointed both at Narmada and Imlie..

Arvind was feeling a bit sad, he had few memories of his mother, and he was grateful that he had found a mother figure in Narmada but still sometimes he felt angry as well..hadn't been for Imlie's Nani..they could have had a beautiful big brother sister relationship..

Im-(shaking him) Jiju..kahan kho gaye??

Arv- Uh nothing..kya hua??

Im- That was what i was asking..kya hua?? You guys were discussing something serious..

Ar- I finally found a way to make sure that Didi is out of here..he teased

Im- ABP!! What the hell!! Pagal ho gaye ho kya??

Arpi- Aare Imlie yeh UNB bol raha hain ki mein aur Arvind dubara shaadi karne waale hain..and UNB ji..yeh ghar Arvind ka bhi hain..so i am not leaving samjha..

Ar- Ek bhai sapne toh dekh sakta hain..enjoying the big house all alone with you constantly teasing and scolding me..🤪🤪😝

N- (dreamy eyes) Kash hum Imlie aur Aru ki bhi shaadi dobara kar paate..

Me- Imliya dubara Mr.Rathore se shaadi nahi karegi..

Everyone looked around to see a furious Meethi standing at the door, Imlie realized in all this craziness she had actually forgotten to tell her mother that she is staying with the Rathore's..

Im-(thinks)Imliya..you are gone now..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the chapter..also do you want Imlie to have a panic attack thinking about her own marriage..