Chapter 12

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..i hope you will like it..please do give lots of comments...

Flashback

Imlie looked at the laptop on Aditya's desk so she quickly spun a story about Aditya teaching her how to use a laptop, he arched an eyebrow clearly not believing a single thing and then he left.

Im- Thank God..Sir..you have to think something..nahi toh aaj aapka patta cut..😜😜

Adi- Thanks 😑😑

Im- Aare i have an idea..make it as a surprise party..you know inform everyone to not wish Malini di..and in the evening have a small party.

Adi- Tum bhi aao..

Im- Nahi Jiju..i know ki sab ne mujhe accept kiya hain..but today is her day..

Adi- Please..humare liye..and aaj tumhara din bhi toh hain..

Im- Okay fine..but thodi der ke liye..

Adi- Good.

After few hours Imlie was working on her new article when Aryan had called her and her team inside,

Ar- Aaj aap log stay back karne wale..i have to attend an award function so Miss Imlie aap aur aapki team iss event ko cover karegi.

Ar- You can go home and bring appropriate attire if you want..

All of them nodded and left except Imlie..she was nipping at her lip nervous and Aryan picked on it,

Ar- Yes Miss Imlie..

Im- Woh actually i have a family function to attend..so can i opt out of this assignment??

Ar- Abhi kya time hua hain??

Im- 2.00 pm..

Ar- You have until 6 to decide what is more important to you..family or your career..

Im- Aare par..

Ar- You may leave now..

She huffed and left but when she thought about it she decided to attend the award function, it will not only help her in developing her skills, she will have the perfect opportunity to go late for the birthday party as well.

Present

Malini was feeling bored sitting in her room, Aditya was working and she had just corrected her last of online papers, so she slowly stood up and went outside.

Aparna and Radha were knitting sweaters for the little one,

Ap- Malini..tum bhar kyun aayi?? You need anything??

Adi- Malini aap theek hain na??

M- Everyone..i am fine..hum bas bore ho gaye the room mein..

Before Aditya could speak the doorbell rang, he went and opened it only to find Aryan standing there

Adi- What are you doing here??

Ar- Can we talk??

M- Imlie theek hain na?? And Ansh??

Ar- They are both fine..

Ap- Andar aao na beta.

He nodded and went inside, it felt weird to be here..the last time he was here was when he was trying to destroy them.

Ar- As you know Imlie is staying with me..

Adi- Under duress i am sure..even though he meant what he said to Imlie about forgiving him..he still felt a bit irritated seeing him.

Ar- And i intend to make it up to her..so islye i wanted to say sorry to you and Malini as well. For everything that happened because of me.

Adi- Really?? That's it?? Ek sorry bol ke sab theek ho jayega kya??

Aditya grabbed Aryan's collar in anger..

Adi- How would you felt if someone did the exact same thing to your family?? You nearly destroyed my career, my relationships, Imlie almost died because of you.

Malini was starting to feel stressed, she moved forward and tried to pull Aditya away but he suddenly shoved her with little too much force and she fell.

M- Ahhh!!! She screamed in pain..

Ps- Hey guys..so ho gaya kaand..Aryan would be like i didn't do anything..anyways please do comment..also do you wanna see Aryan being enamored by Imlie's simplicity in the award function??