Chapter 27

Hey guys..so i am back with the flashback, and Aryan is slowly growing obsessed with Imlie..hope you will like it..

Aryan was pacing in the hospital corridor Imlie had lost a lot of blood by the time he had brought her here, he had been losing his mind trying to find them..but Imlie was clever girl she had somehow taken the phone and called him, while he had already put his PI to track a van number..

M- Mr. Rathore i am so sorry meri wajah..

Ar- Damn right because of you..i am sure that Mr.Tripathi had told you about the sting operation?? She nodded..

Ar- Even after that you tried to poke your nose where it doesn't belong..and dekh lo kya ho gaya hain..

Adi- Mr. Rathore!! Aditya had reached the hospital Malini had called him from the reception..he beyond furious that Aryan was shouting at Malini.

Adi- Aap aise Malini se baat nahi kar sakte hain..i was the one who told her about the sting operation..

Ar- Yes you are right..it is you who should be punished, agle ek hafte you have work home without pay, uske baad you will join the weather department..

M- No..please aise mat kijye..

Adi- Enough Malini chaliye..let's go..aap theek hain..

M- Han par Imlie..Aditya had dragged her outside..

M- Aditya..Imlie humari behen hain..aap aise kyun kar rahe..i have to go see her..

Adi- Malini wait..something else is going..we cannot meet Imlie infront of Aryan, he is a very dangerous man..with a very different agenda..and i am sure he has a beef against me..

Adi- And i don't want him to use you or Imlie against me..we will have to find a way to tell her about this..but right now we shouldn't be there..we will come back later to check on her..i promise..

Aryan was waiting outside the ICU, the doctors were able to save her ankle, though there was significant muscle tear and hairline fracture as well.. the doctor came out of the ICU,

Ar- How is she doctor??

Dr- We were able to save the ankle and put it in a breathable cast for now..make sure doesn't put pressure on her legs..hum kuch der mein shift kar le gaye unhe private ward then you can meet her.

Ar- Thank you..

Imlie felt like she was in dream, but then she remembered falling in hole and gunshots, she woke up gasping..and tried to get down from the bed,

Ar-(holding her) Imlie!! Kya kar rahi ho..chot lagi hain tumhe..

Im- Malini..

Ar- She is safe..abhi she left with Mr.Tripathi.

Im- Oh okay..

Ar- Aur ek baat you are going to stay with me at the Rathore Mansion from now on..

Im- Aare kyun..chota sa fracture hain, i will be fine..

Ar- Dikh raha hain kitna fine ho tum..you cannot walk properly right now, doctor ne legs pe stress dene ke liye mana kiya hain..

Im- But i don't want be a burden on you..

Ar- Ugh..Jungli..kabhi toh baat suno meri..

Im- Haww..you called me Jungli..how dare you..😡😡 she tried to get a pillow from behind to hit him but she would fallen down if he hadn't caught her..

Ar- Zindagi bhar bed pe rehne ka irrada hain kya?? Told you na..that you need help..

Im- Han han theek hain..ab batao what happened to the professor?? And that man??

Ar- That man is dead, the professor is fired from the job and i made sure that our newspaper runs the article about the examination scam on the front page..

Im- Oh dear..so many innocent students future at stake because of that idiot..

Aryan had completed the discharge facilities, he came to see a nurse helping Imlie to sit in the wheelchair..he rolled his eyes and picked her up in his arms,

Im- Aee..Akkadbagga neeche utaro hume..kya kar rahe ho..

Ar- Jitna time tum wheelchair pe baitne mein lagati..i would reached the parking lot..

Im-(hiding her face) Aare yaar..it so embarrassing..

Ar- I thought you would have loved being in my arms..

Im- Are you trying to flirt or tease me??

Ar- You chose..

Im- Ugh..you are such ABP..

Ar- Dear god..at this rate i will need a book to maintain all the nicknames you have thought for me..

Imlie glared at him and she stayed quiet the whole ride, she was feeling a bit hurt that neither Aditya or Malini were there to see her..was something going on..which she didn't know??

A man smiled at the bouquet of roses and told the guard to give them to Arpita..he looked at the mansion which had become his home, but was cruelly taken away from him..

He quickly hides in the shadow as he sees a car coming..Aryan stepped out of car and again picked up Imlie and went inside..the man was so surprised..

M-(thinks)You have changed so much Aryan..you look exactly like your dad the same aura and attitude..

M- (thinks)I miss you guys so much..but i will come back soon..maybe this girl can help me..

Ps- Hey guys..so lots of things happening..Aditya knows Aryan had some sort of beef with him, and Arylie growing closeness and finally someone from the past coming back ..who might it be??

Please let me know how the chapter was..