Part 2 - Chapter 15

Hey guys..so this chapter might not be as good..because since evening i have a little fever and bodyache..but i hope you will like it..

The doctor which had came to check up on Imlie looked at the report he was beyond angry..

D- This patient has a head injury..uske baad bhi inko itna stress ho raha hain..please make sure it doesn't happen again..nahi toh inki memory pe asar ho sakta hain..

The others nodded and the doctor, the doctor had given sedatives to Imlie so that she can sleep peacefully..whereas Aryan was still looking for ways to torture the Tripathi's.

The next day Imlie came down with a bag packed, she went towards the dining table..

Im- Maa..

N- Imlie..kahan jaa rahi ho??

Im- Jo flat mujhe mila hain office ke through..i want to be alone for sometime.

Ar- And tumha tabiyat ka khayal kaun rakhega..

Im- Maa please..let me go..mene abhi tak aap se kuch nahi manga..please let me leave.

N- Theek hain jao..

Ar- Maa what!!! Tum kahi nahi jaa rahi ho.

Imlie didn't even listen to him and said goodbye to Narmada and Arpita and was going when Aryan said..

Ar- Don't go..i will stop my revenge game if you want..

Imlie stopped at the doorstep she so wanted to believe him but she turned around and said,

Im- You can do what you want..i don't believe you guys anymore..if i have to live with this guilt that i couldn't save Aditya Jiju..i am ready to live like that..

She left quickly knowing her resolve was faltering, and Narmada and Arpita tried to hold on to a screaming Aryan..Imlie was resting in her flat..when someone knocked at the door..she feared it was Aryan but frowned to see Deepak and another man.

Im- Sir Aap..

D- Woh Sirji ne kaha hain to help you in getting bail for Mr.Tripathi.

Im- But how does he..

D- Trust me he knows everything..

Im- Okay..they all left to the police station where Aditya was kept..Aparna saw Imlie and lashed out at her..

Ap- What are you doing here?? Tum itni ungrateful kaise ho sakti ho..we all loved you so much..

D- Mam..Imlie ji has brought a lawyer so that he can help release Aditya..

M- Even if he realized his career is destroyed.

The Chairperson of Writers and Journalists Association was standing there along with whole lot of journalists and angry mob..

M- He is not only dishonored us..but he has written false articles on Mr. Rathore's Jiju..which led to his death..so as a punishment not only we take back his awards..but also ban him for 10 years from our association..he will not get a job anywhere he goes..

As he left the mob pushed inside and started throwing eggs and tomatoes on him..and suddenly few of the men in the back came with hockey sticks and started hitting Aditya.

The Police tried to save him and it started a riot..Imlie saw Aparna fall down after being pushed..she quickly went towards her and tried to save but in the process..someone stood on her hand and sometimes on her leg..and finally someone hit her on the head with stick..

Deepak and the lawyer were beyond horrified, they were able to save themselves and then the Inspector fired in the air..and the mob backed away and ran away quickly..

Adi- Maa!! Imlie!!

D- Mr.Tripathi aap apni Maa ka take care kijye..we will take care of her..

Deepak picked up Imlie and the lawyer went with him..he was scared if something happened to her..Arvind will have his head..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like it..and finally the most awaited meeting is here..and then we will know the whole truth..and the separation is on the horizon..please do comment..

Votes 15
Comments 15