Part 2- Chapter 5

Hey guys..so this is continuing the present chapter and how Imlie is coping with the truth..and the naming ceremony of Adini's child..

The others gave the mother and daughter duo some space..they didn't fully know what happened..Imlie went outside and Meethi followed her..

M- Imliya..

Im- Nahi phele mein..mujhe bahut bura laga jo kuch bhi hua..i was taken away from family because of Nakli Nani..she was the reason i had to marry Aditya forcefully when nothing happened between us..

Im- You knew the truth yet you didn't tell me anything..and it will take time for me to let go of that..and i want one favor from you Amma..i don't want the Tripathi's to know the truth..

M- Jaise tu chathi hain...waise hi hoga Imlie..

Im-(holding her hand) Even if i am angry with you..know this that you will always be my mother..no matter what..Meethi hugged her and Imlie hugged her tightly.

An- Oho..tum maa beti ka milan ho gaya toh hum kaam kare..

M/Im- Sure sure..

An- Ugh..Little Tamarind. waise toh i don't care about you much..but dubara aisi harkat ki na tumne..toh i will be very angry samjhi..

M- And hum dono mil ke iski class lene waale hain..

Im- Kya yaar..sab mere khilaf hain..i am going inside..

Imlie came inside she saw Ansh playing with the baby..they looked so cute together..Ansh would poke the baby and the baby would giggle..she quickly took a picture and sent it to Aryan..

Aryan was busy searching for something in his laptop when he got a message on his phone..he saw the picture and smiled..he was missing them so much..

N- Aru..aaj busy ho kya beta??

Ar- Nahi Maa kyun??

N- Woh Aparna ji ne invite kiya hain..aaj Malini ke baby ka naming ceremony hain..you will also come..no excuses..

Ar- Ji Maa..he wouldn't miss any reason to be with Imlie and Ansh..

Everyone had gotten ready but Arvind didn't feel like going..he knew Imlie was angry with him..and he didn't want to give her unnecessary tension.

Arpi- If you want i can stay back??

Arv- Nahi you guys..go and enjoy..

Ar- Jiju..you should come..itne time baad you have found your sister..i am sure everything will be fine..

N- Han beta come..he sighed and quickly changed and went with them..

Imlie was trying her best to help them, but someone would stir her away to the sofa..it happened quite a few times so she huffed and sat on rhe sofa..Ansh came to her with his toy..and she made sure he sat on her lap..

Ansh- Mamma..dadaa??..he questioned

M- Hi there Ansh..dekho who is awake..

Ansh- Baby..

M- Imlie why aren't you ready??

Im- I am ready na..she looked down at her attire..a new anarkali suit which she had, she had applied little makeup and worn sliver jewelry.

M- Hmm but still something is missing..

Ap- Aare aap log aa gaye..both of them looked at the door and saw the Rathore's coming in and at last Aryan coming in..

Malini looked at Imlie she was looking at Aryan and had a small smile on her face..

M- Now the look is complete..she stood up with the baby and went to greet them..Aryan said hello to Malini and went straight to meet Imlie and Ansh..

Ansh- Dadaa..he jumped excitedly and Aryan took him in his arms..

Im- Hello to you too Mr.Rathore..she huffed..

Ar- Aww..see Mamma is feeling jealous..he leaned down and whispered..you look beautiful..and she blushed beet red..

They were still looking at each other when Arvind came towards them..

Arv- Imlie..can we talk??

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like it..and please do comment how the chapter was..