Chapter 28

Hey guys..new update for you, Imlie feeling overwhelmed as she is being pampered, she finally felt like she belonged somewhere..

It was dinner time that Aryan had reached home, Narmada and Arpita who was looking at Aryan suddenly choked on the water she drinking..

Arpi- Maa..dekho Aru aapke liya bahu le aaya hain..she teased..

Ar- Di..seriously 😒😒 can't you see she is injured..it was then they saw the plaster on her leg.

N- Imlie oh my god..kya hua yeh??

Arpi- Tu theek toh hain..Aru isse sofa pe bitha de..

Aryan kept her on the sofa then stretched a bit, he looked at her and teased her,

Ar- Moti ho gayi ho..thoda khana kaam karo..

Im- 😡😡😡

Narmada and Arpita looked at each other in surprise did their ghonchu actually teased someone?? and too a girl??

Arpi- Aare toh iski chod yeh toh hain UNB..

Im- UNB??

Ar- Didi..don't you dare..he glared at her..

N- Useless Nayalak Bhainsa..

Imlie started laughing out loud, and Aryan looked on a smile gracing his face..Narmada nudged Arpita and whispered,

N- Arpi..our Aru smiling..

Arpi- Imlie..tumne khuch khaya??

She felt embarrassed when her stomach growled loudly, Narmada made a plate for her it was simple dal and chawal and some vegetables..

After dinner Arpita and Imlie were gossiping and talking about random things, Arpita even drew pictures on her cast, Narmada wrote get well soon..

Im- Akkadbagga?? Tum bhi khuch likho..

Aryan wrote only word 'Jungli' and Imlie glared at him..By the next day Imlie was throughly bored, she had typed and sent the report of the sting operation to the Editor..and since her college was closed as well due to the investigation..

She had tried to get down from the bed, and suddenly Aryan popped up infront of her,

Im- Ahhh!! Kya yaar..dara diya..

Ar- Why are you getting up??

Im- Because i am getting bored, i like to keep doing things nahi toh mein pagal ho jaungi..atleast help me walk to the living room..

And he did Imlie slowly tried to walk but the pain was too much but she still tried to fight it..Arpita saw her and helped her sit on the sofa,

Arpi- Feeling better??

Im- Feeling bored..she then looked at the cosmetics on the table and squealed seeing the sparkly nail polish,

Im- Oh my god..i was searching for them..and so many shades..and you have limited edition wala nail polish as well??

Arpi- It works to have a brother who pays for all of it..just to escape teasing..

Im- ABP wait..she had seen him slinking away, please tell na which color i should wear..

Ar- Imlie i don't care about these girly things..i have more important things to do..

Im- Aare it is important to practice, kal ko shaadi hogi toh biwi ko kuch opinion toh de paogaye..

Ar- Mere pass inn faltu kaam ke liye time nahi hain..i have a company to run..he glared at her left..

Arpi- Tu iski baat ka bura mat maan..la mein choose karti hun..

Imlie looked at her hands she enjoyed the morning with Arpita, they talked about the brands, even talked movies, who was their latest crush.

Imlie was feeling overwhelmed..it was always her and her Mom, and they didn't have the money to buy these things..they usually talked about what work they can find..to sustain themselves.

She also felt happy that someone else took care of her, scolded her when she didn't listen, she was thankful that Sita Maiya had made her meet such a beautiful family.

She was reading a book in the guestroom, when Malini and Aditya came in along with Arpita

Arpi- Imlie..tumne bataya nahi you know Mr. Tripathi?? She asked ..Imlie frowned at the tone of anger lacing her voice..

Adi- Woh we work in the same office that's all and we wanted to meet her..Right Malini..??

M- Han..

Arpi- Alright..but i suggest you should leave quickly, my brother will not like that you are here Mr.Tripathi..

Imlie was beyond confused, yes she had felt a bit of tension between Aryan and Aditya but she thought it was them trying to one up each other..but things are something else entirely..

Ps- Hey guys..so i have changed another thing..Arpita too know about Aditya being responsible for the wrong articles against Arvind..and in the next chapter Aditya will try to tell Imlie the truth about Aryan..