Chapter 30

Hey guys..so sorry i couldn't update the internship is taking a lot from me..but still i am trying my best..anyways here it is..enjoy..

Imlie was leaning on the wall, she cursed herself she could have caught the man by surprise rather than shouting but the man didn't attack her..he actually steadied when she was going to fall.

Aryan and the guards had reached there, and Aryan had ordered to search the grounds while he picked her and took her inside..Narmada and Arpita too were there,

Arpi- Tu theek hain na??

N- Kya hua?? Why did you shout??

Im- I saw a man roaming around in the garden..he was near Arpita's di room..

Ar- Tum pagal ho kya?? Itni raat ko kaun jaata hain bhar??

Im-(snapped) Because i was feeling suffocated, aadat nahi mujhe to live in such a huge house..and aisi kya galti kar mene jo har waqt chilate rehthe ho..

Ar- Itni problem hain toh jao yahan se..who is stopping you??

N/Arpi- Aryan!!/ Aru!!

Im- Alright fine..i will leave..(turning to Narmada)..Kaki Maa is it okay if i leave tomorrow..abhi hostel bhi band hoga..

N- Aare Imlie iss pagal ki baat kyun sun rahi hain..yeh aise hi gussa karta hain..

Im- Nahi Kaki Maa sir is right and waise i have to think what i do aage..meri internship bhi over ho chuki, college mein exams bhi khatam ho gaye..Delhi mein rehne ki koi wajah nahi ab mere pass..

Arpi- Imlie tu thak gayi hogi..hum kal baat karegaye..chal mein room mein lekar chalti hun..

Both of them left and Narmada looked at Aryan for the first in her life she felt angry,

N- Aryan yeh tune theek nahi kiya hain..aise koi baat karta hain kisi se?? I am very disappointed in you..

The next morning Imlie had woken up and said Goodbye to Arpita and Narmada and they tried to stop her but she wouldn't budge..

Aryan had seen her leaving but he didn't say anything..it is good thing that she had left he can focus on getting revenge from Aditya rather than being plagued by his feelings for her.

Imlie had reached the hostel, she was going to her room when the warden called her, they went to the canteen,

W- Imlie dekho i am sorry but you cannot stay here anymore..

Im- But why?? I didn't do anything..i follow all the rules..

W- I know that dear..but kya hua na..due to your sting operation many of the girls had failed in their exams and their families are threatening to sue you or they want you out of here..

Im- But how is this my fault if they didn't study and cheated in the exam..

W- I know dear the world is cruel and it is always the innocent who pay the price..but if you need help finding accommodation you can call me anytime..

Im- Hmm okay..but i think i am going back to Pagdandiya..

W- As you wish..i am so happy i got to know you..child..stay in touch okay..

Im- Okay..thank you for everything..

Imlie took whatever things she had in her room and left, she took the first bus to Pagdandiya..she felt numb what was the meaning of all the connections she made when no one was there for her when she needed them the most..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like the chapter..do you want Aryan to go to Pagdandiya to get her back?? And then the truth is revealed about Aditya being Imlie's jiju??

Please do comment..