Part 2 - Chapter 17

Hey guys..so Arvind is finally entering the story..and few more chapters and i will end this book as well..

Imlie felt like she was losing her mind she stood up and started pacing the room and mumbling that she is losing her mind..

Arv- Imlie..he tried to touch her shoulder. Calm down..

Im- Calm..CALM DOWN?? Agar aap zinda the..so why didn't you come back?? You have any idea what your absence did to them?? To Aryan??

Im- He is ready to destroy himself and everyone else for his revenge, because of his guilt of not being able to save you..

Im- Because of the revenge..i lost the man whom i loved so much..and you are telling me to calm down??

Arv- Imlie i know that you are angry..but i promise kal i am going to tell them the truth..but please rest karo..i don't want anything to happen to you..

Im- Kal nahi aaj..i am done with this whole game of revenge..i want my freedom..i cannot stay in that house anymore..ab jab bhi unko dekhti hun..i see people who think that i was capable of hurting someone..or that i would deliberately lie to them.

Arv- Please..kal pakka..you need rest.

Im- Alright fine. She laid down the bed and fell asleep quickly due to exhaustion.

By the next day Aryan was totally freaking out he had, called the hospitals near the Saket Police Station..and even forced the Commissioner to look into the matter but nothing happened.

Ar- Maa i am going to the Police station..koi kaam dhang se nahi karte hain yeh log.

Im- Iski zaroorat nahi hain Mr.Rathore.. Everyone looked at Imlie standing at the main door, her head in bandage..but it was the emptiness in her eyes that scared her.

Ar- Kahan thi tum..aise kaise danger mein aa jaati ho tum.

Im- Saach pata karne ke liye bahut kuch karna padta hain Mr.Rathore..she came inside and went towards Arvind's photo and yanked the garland of it.

Ar- Imlie..what are you doing??

Im- Zinda logo ki photo pe phool nahi chadhte hain.

Ar- This is a very disgusting joke..

Arv- Woh mazak nahi kar rahi hain Aryan.

Imlie looked on as Narmada, Arpita and Aryan stood looking at him in horror..Arpita was the first to go and hug him but Aryan pulled her back ..

Ar- Kaun ho tum?? And yeh kya naya tamasha hain Imlie..kisko bhi mera jiju bana kar le aaogi kya??

Arv- Aru..you hated me for 2 years because Arpita was giving attention to me, it was us who would always prank her especially destroying her makeup.

Arv- And you had told me once that you wished that one day you will get your own epic romance story.

Arvind went close to him and hugged him. Aryan started crying in relief that he didn't lose him..but then it meant that all the things he had done till now were so wrong..he unknowingly tortured Imlie and Aditya who were innocent after all..

He looked at Imlie but she looked away, he felt his heart breaking into pieces..he was feeling beyond scared that she will definitely leave him now..

N- But..beta if you are not dead then who was in the car and who died that day..

Arv- My brother Vaibhav..who had been living as Arvind Shekhawat all this time.

Ar- What!! You had a brother??

Arv- Yes. I wasn't technically an orphan he was few years younger than me and we loved him a lot, Vaibhav even looked up to me..i would always save whenever he did something wrong, but as we grew up he grew more jealous me.

Arv- Mom and Dad were traditional in their thoughts..so there was always a competition between us..and he grew up resenting me as he didn't like to study much.. he had exceled in sports that is until he had run away from home when I had caught him doing drugs in school and told my parents..after he had ran away Mom and dad died in a car accident while they were searching for him..and then we were put into the foster system.

Arv- Since i was older i was soon able to leave my foster family started earning and lived on my own while Vaibhav shifted from one foster home to another..until a Mr. Basu adopted him but he still resented me for abandoning him.

Arv- With his guidance he grew up to be a brilliant businessman..but he still hated me..so when i had gone to Punjab for a meeting..he had seeked me out and while i was going to meet him..i met with an accident and ended being in coma for 2 years.

Arv- And since i wasn't there to stop him so he decided to live my life and take away everything that was mine..he even got a plastic surgery to look like me.

Arpi- That's why you were acting so weird always staying away from me..getting angry at Aryan..we thought it was business related stress

Arv- No..it wasn't he stayed here, embezzled money from the company, slowly sold many of the old properties of Rathore company..and most of all sent wrong information to Aditya so that he could use it to create the stories which hurt company's reputation.

Arv- It was his plan to defame the Rathore's..but he never thought that someone else would hate me more than him..and as they say Karma is bitch..he got killed in that protest..

Arv- I had only woke up recently and i have been trying to undo whatever he had done..buy back all the old properties, and it was me who had burnt the old room.

Arv- And i am sorry Imlie..i know that i had used you to keep tabs on them..but i was trying to help you also.

Im-(scoffs)Using me for everyone's personal games is the theme of the year..no explanation of yours can justify or make the things your brother-in law did to me and my family okay..

She went away without even bothering to look at them..she needed space and some peace right now..she needed to decide what she wanted to do next..but she certain of one thing..she will not stay here..

Ps- Hey guys..so the truth is here..hope everything is clear..i know plastic surgery trope is a bit cliché but still..do comment on how it is..