Chapter 6

Hey guys..i hope you will like the chapter and please give lots of comments as well..

Imlie had made sure Ansh had his food and slept for sometime, at first she didn't want him to meet the Rathore's but her own past and being labeled as a illegitimate kept coming back to her mind, she decided it is time to tell them, tell Aryan the truth.

M- Imlie there is someone at the door..he wants to talk to you.

Im- I know who he is Madhav..is the bag ready??

M- Han yeh lo..are you sure about this??

Im- Yes..i need to do it for my Ansh..she picked him up and Madhav gave her bag.

Aryan was furious, restless, and scared he wanted answers and he had went ahead and knocked on the door and informed the man that he wanted to talk to Imlie. After few minutes Imlie came outside with the baby,

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Not here Aryan..i will explain everything back home..is it okay if i sit in your car??

Ar- You don't have to ask permission Imlie..besides you always loved driving my car..didn't you??

Im- Things are different now..she sat in the car quickly yet carefully not to jostle Ansh around.

They reached the Rathore Mansion and Imlie took Ansh to the guestroom where she was staying and laid him down on the bed and draped a blanket on him..she kissed his forehead and whispered,

Im- Goodnight my Prince.

Aryan was leaning on the door looking at how Imlie cared about the little guy, he felt jealous..not for himself but he too wanted a small family..before everything went to hell.

They were in Aryan's room when Imlie asked him,

Im- What do you want to know??

Ar- Whose child it is??

Im- Yours..after the truth came out you were drunk and we..

Ar- Yeah..i remember..

Im- W..what??

Ar- I had lied that day..i remembered everything that happened that night.

Im-(scoffs)Tumse yehi umeed thi..aaj tak saach bola hain kabhi..

Ar- My love for you is real Imlie, why don't you understand yaar..aisi bhi kya zid hain??

Im- BECAUSE YOU BROKE ME.. ek baar phele bhi shaadi toot chuki thi meri..yet i learnt to live again, i trusted you with my life, i shared my secrets with you..and in a moment you destroyed every happy memory i had..

Im- Ek baar mujhe saach bataya hota na..i would have helped you find the truth..tumhari wajah se i hate the word 'Love'..and aaj agar mein jee rahi hun toh sirf Ansh ki wajah se.

Im- Did you know that day i was hoping that you will stop me, that you will fight for your love..yeh restlessness jo abhi dikha rahe ho uss din dikhni chaiye thi..

Im- After you lied and i had actually tried to kill myself, Jiju ne bachaya tha mujhe, he took me the hospital and after few weeks i came to know i was pregnant that's why i left..

Im- Lekin ab bahut der ho gayi..i just want happiness for Ansh nothing else..

Aryan was numb the whole time, finally the cold reality was settling in that he might have lost Imlie for good and he didn't know what he should next..

Ps- Hey guys..do you understand Imlie's condition?? And what do you think should happen next?? Please comment..