Chapter 25

Hey guys..so in this chapter we will get to Aryan's restlessness..i hope you will enjoy it..please do comment..and also should i also post a chapter related to the present or i should continue with flashback..

Aryan was getting fed up, there was a time when he would liked or rather loved the attention the girls were giving him, but right now he felt irritated that another one his students was trying to flirt openly with him..

G-(playing with her hair)Sir i didn't understand this part..Aryan glared at her and said..

Ar- If you had the time to ogle at me and continuously play with your hair..then you must also had the time to understand the topic..

Ar- Now if you don't want that i grade you an F in the upcoming assignment then leave from here..

The girl pouted and left, he looked around and Imlie was missing as well, his class was at the last today and he wanted to see her once..to know the progress of the sting operation but she was suspiciously missing.

He searched her on the first and the second floor, and then he went towards the third floor where the Principal was scolding the Peon,

P- Aise kaam karte ho?? Yeh examination room khula kaise hain?? Bolo?? I should just fire you..

Pe- Nahi nahi sirji aise mat karo..woh Mahesh sir ne keys li to open this room, uske baad i didn't see him..aur yeh keys table par hi thi..

Ar- Mr Mehta..the Principal winced seeing Aryan he knew about the sting operation and he truly believed that his professors won't be involved but things are so much more complicated..

P- Yes Mr.Rathore??

Ar- Maybe we should talk in your office..

P- Ji..he told the peon to close the room properly and they went to his room..

Ar- I need to see the CCTV footage..Imlie is missing and i am sure she is trouble..

The Principal nodded and opened a folder and showed him the footage, Aryan could see that Imlie had came to the college, he looked at all the footage and finally when he looked at the Parking lot footage..his heart skipped a beat..

P- Oh my god, that is Imlie, Malini and Mahesh..all of them are culprit??

Ar- Tumhe Principal kisne banaya hain..??😒😒 look at footage it was Mahesh and another man who kidnapped both of them..

Ar- Dammit i knew this jungli will definitely fall in trouble..i don't even know where they went..ugh he banged his hand loudly on the table..

Imlie was looking around the cabin when she heard Malini groaning which means she had woken up..and she started squirming ..

Im- Malini di..shaant ho jao..they have tied us together..

M- Imlie..woh Professor Mahesh is included in this..

Im- I know..but i will try to free us..just do as i say..

Mahesh came with a bottle of water and made them drink from it,

Im- Sir..i wanna make a deal..i am not involved in all of this..mein toh sirf ek college student..yeh Malini ji hain overconfident..she found about the paper leak..

Im- I have a brilliant plan..we can make her culprit..we can testify that she had been planning all of this for a long time..

Mahesh was clearly intrigued by the plan he carefully opened the ropes of Imlie when suddenly she struck him hard with a metal pipe..and he fell unconscious..

Imlie quickly opened Malini's rope and she searched in Mahesh suit, he had a cell phone, she took so that she call Aryan..and both of them fled from the cabin through small window..

They had reached the starting edge of the forest when, the man who had kidnapped them saw them and started running behind,

M- Ee ruko tum dono..

Im- Di chalo..she and Malini were running in speed, and trying to navigate the forest when suddenly she fell into an hole dug to capture animals..and her leg stucks into a bear trap..

M- Imlie..oh my god..

Im- Na..hi..di jao yahan se..

M- Par..

Im- Jao..

Malini ran away and even the man didn't bother to catch Imlie she will be dead soon enough by blood loss..Malini was trying to find a way when she heard a gunshot..

The man fell with a bullet hole in his head, it was Aryan and the Police inspector..Aryan jumped into the hole panicking,

Ar- Imlie..open your eyes..

Im- ABP..tum aa gaye..you saved me..🥺🥺she fell unconscious in his arms..

Ar- IMLIE!!

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like the twist..and i will show Imlie being at the Rathore Mansion after this and Arylie becoming close as well..please do comment on how this is..