Chapter 36

Hey guys..so in this chapter the revelation will be in the present and i wanted to know..should i continue in this book after naming it Phase two??Ya whole other book..and please do comment..and fair warning this chapter has mention and act of Suicide..

Meethi was playing with Ansh and talking to Imlie,

M- Imliya..kya tu saach mein Mr. Rathore ko chance dena chathi hain?? After everything..

Im- Han Maa..mein jaanti hun ki Aryan se galti hui but i think i am partially responsible it for as well..agar mein phele bata deti ki Aditya jiju is my ex husband this would never have happened..

M- Theek hain beta..i just want you and Ansh to be happy..

Aryan stood at the door listening, he felt even more guilty his anger and his insecurities got the best of him and he had nearly lost something precious..

Ar- Meethi ji..Aryan had went inside but then Arvind came..

Arv- Excuse me..Arvind came in with a file..i want to talk to you guys..

M- Hum aate hain..

Arv- Nahi Meethi ji..this is something you and Imlie should know..

Arv- So as you know Aryan that i had brother..Aryan nodded but the truth is..my Mom gave birth to a girl..and she was exchanged with a baby boy..

Arv- And that girl is none than you Imlie..

Im- Hahahha..Jiju..aap prank kar rahe ho kya??

M- Arvind ji..do you have a photo of your mother..he nodded and showed his phone..

Im- Kya bakwass hain yeh?? Yeh meri Amma hain..i don't have a brother..

Ar- Jiju are you sure..

M- It is the truth Imliya..teri Nani ne marne se phele mujhe saach bataya tha..but i love you so much toh mene bataya nahi tujhe..i am so sorry.

Im- SORRY!! Meri zindagi, meri pechaan hi mazak ban ke reh gayi hain..Meri Amma, Mere Pati sab ne mujhse hamesha jhoot bola hain..

Arv- Imlie mujhe mere accident se phele hi yeh baat pata chali thi..

Im- Get out!! Everyone get out now..Aryan please Ansh ko lekar jao yahan se..he will cry otherwise..

Imlie closed the door as soon as they went outside..she felt suffocated and beyond furious..there was a question mark on her identity..she paced around the room..when she saw the knife in the fruit stand..

Im-(think) Do it..and all your pain will be over..Imlie picked up the knife..she made a small cut and felt better..but the panic settled in again and she slashed her wrist..welcoming the relief..

Aryan was trying to pacify Ansh he had been spooked by Imlie's loud voice..Arvind was feeling part relieved part guilty..

M- Arvind ji..what happened to my son..

Arv- He died..impersonating as me..

Ar- Jiju..do you think it was the right thing to do?? Yes it was her right to know the truth..but it doesn't change anything..Imlie is Meethi ji's daughter..

M- He is right Arvind ji..

Arv- Yes it was important because i had lost my life, my sister because of that man..is it so wrong wanting to have my sister back..

Ansh kept on crying so Aryan decided to take him back to Imlie..he knocked on the door..and went inside..when saw Imlie lying on the floor surrounded..he quickly shielded Ansh and called out for Arvind..

Ar- Jiju!!!

Arv- Kya..oh my god..Imlie..

M- Imliya..

Aryan so wanted to be close to her but he had to think about Ansh he took him while Arvind took Imlie to the hospital..he was beyond scared..this was not what he had thought would happen when he decided to tell the truth..

Ps- Hey guys..so book 1 is complete..please do comment this..and if you want a separate book please do tell that also..