Part 2 - Chapter 28 b

Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter and the twist in it..please do comment on it..

While Arvind and Aryan were dealing with the problem in the hospital, Narmada and Arpita were dealing with aftermath of the incident, the staff was reprimanded for such lapse in security.

While Narmada and Arpita looked through the CCTV, when they saw a man grabbing the child and running away..the number plate of the car was obscured.

Aryan was sitting in the waiting room, he couldn't stay infront of her because he knows he will get weak.

Arvind too sat next to him, he was beyond sad he didn't know what to do and how to do..how will he find Rahul in time..he was his responsibility in a way.

Meanwhile Aditya and Malini was with Imlie in the hospital room, she was looking at door and suddenly got up from the bed and asked Aditya and Malini to come to the corner of the room,

M- Imlie. You didn't lose your memory right??

Im- Nahi. And i know who attacked Arvind bhai..

M- Who??

Im- Dev Chaturvedi..

M- Imlie.. i know we don't like the man, but he is your father as well..why would try to harm??

Im- Because he is not my father..look what i am going to tell you next is in confidence that you won't share it with everyone.

Adi- Of course.

She told them how her Nani exchanged her and a man named Vaibhav in childhood..and that Vaibhav was Malini's step brother..and that Vaibhav also had a son which Dev had abducted.

M- I cannot believe Dad will stoop so low..hurting and kidnapping someone.

Adi- But why did you behave like you have lost your memory.

Im- Because that way i will get to stay in Tripathi niwas a bit longer..and help catch Dev.

M- And what about Ansh?? Will you be able to stay away from him??

Im-(thinks) Oh dear..i didn't think of that..

Adi- Well since you are anyways staying at Tripathi niwas and Ansh will stay with you. But i don't know how Aryan will react to everything that is going on.

Arvind had called his PA asked him to find out everything about Vaibhav and Niharika and who might be their enemies, yes he didn't want to adopt the child but he will not let anyone harm him either.

By evening Imlie was being discharged, Aditya and Malini had left to get the discharge papers and Ansh was with Arpita for the time being.

Aryan went inside to see Imlie, she had came out of the bathroom changing her clothes..

Im- Mr. Rathore aap abhi bhi yahan hain??

Ar- Not Mr.Rathore ..Aryan i am your husband..kaise bhul gayi mujhe tum hun?? He grabbed her arms tum mujhe kaise bhul gayi?? Ansh ko bhi bhul gayi??

Im- (thinks)Haye bhagwan..yeh ghonchu will destroy the whole plan..

Arv- Aru!! Chodo usse.. can't you see she is feeling scared.

Ar- No!! I am not leaving you. I promised you..yeh dekho the promise bracelet i wanted to give you..he showed her the bracelet and Imlie sighed..there goes her plan.

Im- ABP kya yaar..mere saara plan barbaad kar diye tumne..she plopped on the bed pouting.

Adi- Imlie let's..what is happening??

Im- Well i am telling them the truth..

Ar- What truth?? 😡 he glared at her.

Im- Well i didn't lose my memories..and i know who had kidnapped Rahul..

Ar- What!!

Arv- Who!!

Ps- Hey guys..so Imlie didn't lose her memories..it was just acting to catch dev..but hamare ghonchu Aryan ke samane..she had to give up her plan.😜😜🤣🤣