Chapter 3

Hey guys..so from here we will have flashbacks as to what happened between Arylie and Adini..so i hope you will give lots of comments.

Imlie was sitting in the garden area of the hospital, she couldn't believe that Narmada would emotionally manipulate her like this.

Though Aryan never abused her but his cold and hot behavior after their marriage hurt her so much..it multiplied all her insecurities she had as her first marriage hadn't worked from day one.

But she was past all of that, she truly and genuinely loved Aryan but she couldn't bring herself to forgive him, she felt someone sit next to her it was Arvind.

Im- Narmada aunty theek hain ab??

Arv- Han..but Imlie i think you should forgive Aryan..when she tried to say something..Arvind stopped her.

Arv- Just listen to me.. Aryan ke papa ke death ke baad, sirf mein hi tha jisse woh truly apni dil ki baat share kar pata tha..mere jo accidental 'death' hua toh uski life ruk se gayi thi..

Arv- Usse misunderstanding hui but he had never intentionally hurt you..han he had wronged Aditya but you brought out the truth..you have given him a new life..ab usse yeh mat cheeno..he will become mad.

Arv- Bahut pyaar karta hain tumse, apna aap ko dard dete hain..when you are not near him..it will be difficult but please give him a chance.

Arvind patted her back and left, Narmada was discharged and Aryan wanted to go and get Imlie but Arvind stopped him,

Arv- Give her some time Aryan..

Ar- But..

Arv- Aru..the more you will force her the more she will try to run away..so please let her come to you on her own terms..

Imlie was thinking about what Arvind had said, she remembered how all of this had actually started because of a forced marriage.

Flashback

Aditya and Imlie looked at the shocked faces of the family and the betrayed face of Malini, she slapped Aditya in anger..

M- Aap aise kaise kar sakte hain Aditya..mene 7 saal diya hain aapko..uske baad bhi aap kisi aur se shaadi kar li.

Im- Malini di..aisa..

M- Chup..ek dum chup..

Adi- Malini mein aap se hi pyaar karta hun..yeh shaadi forcefully hui thi..and mein aur Imlie alag hona chathe hain..

Ap- Theek toh yeh shaadi abhi aur issi waqt khatam karte hain..she brought a kalash of water from the pooja room and poured it over Imlie's head and rubbed off the sindoor.

Imlie felt sad yet relieved and Aditya had promised to start the divorce proceedings as soon as possible..and he kept asking for Malini's forgiveness.

M- Aditya if you want me to forgive you..toh please Imlie ko yahan se jana hoga..

Adi- Theek hain..

Imlie was feeling sad, she didn't have anywhere to go. She only wanted to study to become something but then this forced marriage happened and now it was over and Aditya took her to a working women hostel.

Adi- Imlie..i know you are sad..but you should know that i genuinely love Malini..you are like a sister to me..tumhara admission mene college mein bhi karwa diya hain..kal se classes hain tumhari..

Im- I am sorry meri wajah Malini di ne aapko slap kiya..

Adi- Don't worry i am not sad..this proves how much she loves me..time lagayega but everything will be fine..kuch zaroorat ho toh mujhe message karna..he even gave her his number.

Imlie smiled and got down from the bike, she waved him goodbye and went inside mentally preparing herself for new challenges she is going to face ahead..

Ps- Hey guys..what do you think of this chapter and Arvind's logic and Imlie's fear?? Please comment how you think Arylie would have met..