Part 2- Chapter 28 a

Hey guys..so i will try to finish this book by this week, so i request you all to please read and comment..and if possible please do share it with others as well.

Arvind was starting to hate his life, first his so called brother tried to kill him and lived 5 years as Arvind Shekhawat..if it hadn't been for Vaibhav's wife he would have been dead..he remembered the day that Niharika told him the whole truth.

Flashback

It has been a week since he had woken up from a coma, at first he didn't remember anything about the incident, but slowly he remembered everything..he was restless to meet his family but Niharika would always stop him.

Arv- But why?? Woh meri family hain..i have a wife dammit she must be so worried for me.

Ni- Because for the world you are dead Arvind..

Arv- What!! What nonsense..Niharika showed him the newspaper clipping about the death of Arvind Shekhawat..

Arv- But how..i am still here..

Ni- The truth is, it is Vaibhav who is dead..

Arv- Tell me everything now..

Ni- You know how much Vaibhav hates you..the trip to Punjab and your accident was his plan, you being in a coma for 5 years..helped him a lot..he had been parading around as Arvind Shekhawat.

Ni- But i guess destiny has other plans..he was burnt alive..and for the world Arvind Shekhawat is dead.

Arv- He hates me that much?? But why??

Ni- It was because not only your parents always compared you and him but your mother hid a secret from you both as well.

Arv- What..what secret..

Ni- Wait here..she went towards the locker and a brought an antique box..and gave it to Arvind and told him to open it..it contained letters from his mom to someone called Nakli Nani..

As he read the letter, he couldn't help but feel furious, his own mother gave away his baby sister to someone else and kept someone else's child as her own.

Arv- When did he found out about this??

Ni- Just before your Punjab trip..he had sold the ancestral house..and he was sorting through things when he came across this box.

Arv- I cannot believe this..if only my mother had not exchanged the babies..things would been so different..

Arv- But i still have to go back to family..

Ni- Arvind..Rahul needs you..and along with it i need time to help you get back everything that Vaibhav had stolen..

So Arvind remained in the shadows, he had seen the naughty and childish Aryan turn into a workaholic fraught with guilt.

He had seen a sad and lifeless Arpita, walking in the gardens and being afraid to go to the temple. He had seen Imlie come into their life but it was when he did the background check on her did he realize that she was indeed his little sister..the one who was taken away from him.

Present

After almost 5 hours of praying and hoping that Imlie will wake up she opened her eyes. The doctor did the check up and said that she was alright for now..as everyone filtered in to see her Imlie became more confused,

Im- Aditya Jiju..yeh log kaun hain?? She said pointed towards the Rathore's..

M- You don't know them??

Im- I know him..she pointed at Aryan..yeh aapke boss hain na..

D- Miss Imlie..what is the date today??

Im- It is..she frowned..why didn't she remember the date?? It..it is..she was starting to panic and her head started to pain like hell..so the doctor gave her some sedatives..

Ar- What the hell is happening doctor??

Dr- Mr Rathore, i was scared about this outcome..Imlie ji ko phele bhi ek baar head injury hui hain..so it does affect the memory..and right now it is the classic case of Amnesia..we need to be careful we cannot force her to remember everything.

Aryan looked at her sleeping figure, the good thing is she still remembers him..but she doesn't remember them getting married, she doesn't remember Ansh..Arvind sighed it is official he hates his life a lot..only now he got his sister and now she doesn't even remember him.

Ps- Hey guys..so this chapter has the last flashback, also the next part we will see what the Rathore's are doing to find out about Rahul..anyways you like the twist??