Chapter 14

Hey guys..i had written something on my message board please do check..also i will be traveling back to Delhi tomorrow i most probably will not update..sorry for the wait..anyways here is the new chapter..

Flashback

Imlie had seen Aryan leaving, she had congratulated Aditya and was leaving when he stopped her,

Adi- Imlie..you have to know..it wasn't Aryan's fault that Malini got hurt..i was too angry..and shoved her a bit hard..

Im- I know Jiju..Aryan told me everything that had happened..it is okay sab theek hain ab..enjoy your time with the little one..i have to go now.

Half an hour later Imlie reached home, she first checked up on Ansh who was asleep and Arpita was sleeping next to him, then she went to Aryan's room..he was holding a glass of whiskey in his hand,

Im- I didn't know you drink..

Ar- I didn't..but after you left..this was the only thing that managed my pain..she took away the glass and sat next to him..

Im- I am here now..so don't drink too much..

Ar- Waise you didn't correct Harry when he called you Bhabhi..

Im- Well you said it yourself that you haven't signed the divorce papers, so technically i am still your wife.

Ar- I might as well sign those papers, i am not a good husband..i lied to you..and i wasn't even there when you needed me the most..i lost almost 2 years of my son's life..

Im- You didn't..wait a second she opened her phone's gallery, and showed him all the pictures and videos she had taken of Ansh.

Im- Maybe it was because i had hoped that despite everything we would be together one day..you wanna see the videos??

Ar- Yes..

Aryan held the phone and he watched the videos of Ansh playing, getting his diaper changed, having food, being fussy as well.

He looked at Imlie only to see she had already fallen asleep keeping her head on his shoulder so he kept the phone away and made her lie down on the bed..and was going to sleep on the sofa when she clutched his shirt.

Im-(mumbling)Don't leave me again..he kissed her forehead and slept hugging her.

Flashback

Imlie and Aryan reached the Rathore Mansion, he got out of his car but his mom and di were waiting for him,

N- Aru!! Tu theek hain na..

Ar- Maa i am fine i just need to change..

Imlie was standing a bit far, she felt awkward barging in the family time, Narmada hugged her and said,

N- Thank you tune mere Aru ko bachaya..chal andar chal..

Im- Par mein..

Arpi- Koi bahana nahi chalega Imlie..chalo.

She went inside and looked at her watch, it was almost midnight. She winced the party would be over and Aditya would be very angry at him,

Arpi- Imlie..kya hua??

Im- Nahi woh actually hume ek birthday party mein jana tha..but i am late..waise i wanna know yeh Arvind ji kaun hain..

Narmada and Arpita looked at each other and took Imlie to show Arvind's photo,

Arpi- Yeh mere Pati the..Aru se phele saara business yeh hi handle karte the..but inki ek hadse mein death ho gayi thi..

Imlie could feel her curiosity growing but she managed to tame it down, she looked sheepishly at them when her stomach growled,

Im- Sorry aaj woh hum breakfast bhi kar paye..aur ab toh itna late ho gaye hain..humare janam din aise hi nikal gaya..

N- Your birthday today??

She nodded and Aryan came back after changing his clothes,

Arpi- Aru.. aaj birthday ke din bhi Imlie se kaam karwaya tune..

Im- Aare aap log..she heard her phone ringing and picked it up..

Im- Babusaheb..

Adi- Kya?? Kaun Babusaheb?? Tum ho kahan?? And party mein kyun nahi aayi??

Im- Aap tension mat lo hum Rathore sir ke saath woh aaj thoda late ho jayegaye..

Adi- Imlie hostel band ho jaata hain 9 baje..

Im- Hum manage kar le gaye..Goodnight..she cuts the call..

Ar- Yeh Babusaheb tumhara boyfriend hain kya he asked feeling irritated all of a sudden..

Im- Nahi..he is like my older brother..but abhi humko chalna chaiye..i have to find a place to stay tonight..hostel is already closed na.

Ar- Aaj raat yahin ruk jao..

Im- Yahan??

Ar- What is the problem?? I am sure Mom and Di bhi yehi suggest karegaye..he looked at them and they were trying to control their laughter..

N- Han Imlie stay..dinner kar lo..and then we will have icecream as well..phele pata hota toh we would have celebrated your birthday..

Im- Aare koi baat nahi..you gave me a place to stay i am more than grateful..

Dev Chaturvedi was drunk, he had enough of his wife always controlling his life, he went to the Tripathi house, since there was a surprise party for Malini's birthday..

M- Mom..dad nahi aaye..

D-(slurring) I..am..here..he wobbled and Aditya held him..

D- Happy Birthday my sweet girl..but..aaj ek gift meri..taraf se to your Mom..he took some papers out of his suit..

D- Yeh lo tumhari aazadi ke papers..i divorce you..and then he fell unconscious..while others looked at each other in surprise..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like the chapter..and what will happen next do tell...