Part 2 - Chapter 21

Hey guys..so this is the second last chapter of flashback..hope you will enjoy it..please do comment on it..

Arvind cannot believe that Aryan would do such a thing, especially to an innocent girl like Imlie..he felt guilty as well if he had not been in a coma then things would have been different..

Arpi- Aryan mene bola tha..Imlie is innocent..baar baar usse takleef mat de..

N- And Aru waise toh tu gussa hota tha..whenever she wanted to leave you..ab kyun jaane diye??

Ar- Because i was scared!! Scared that she will hate me or resent for everything that has happened!!and because this is the only way to earn her forgiveness..

Ar- I will go and talk to her after few days..

N- Hum sab chalegaye..jaane anjaane we all have hurt her.

On the other hand Malini had convinced Imlie to go and stay with Anu for few days, it was a nice change of scenery..she was slowly starting to concentrate on her work as well.

And Anu was not that bad a little jaded because of what Dev Chaturvedi did to her..but still she enjoyed her stay but she had to become her guinea pig..

Im- Humko apna style nahi change karna..

An- Oho tamrinda..thoda change is good..ek baar try to kar lo..she had curled her hair a bit and chosen sleek and modern kurti leggings combo..

Imlie had put on the clothes and looked at herself in the mirror she looked so different, she felt different as well..

Im- This is good..i look so different..

An- Imlie not all changes are bad..you deserve to be happy okay..

After spending a few days with Anu she had gone back to the house smiling only to find the Rathore's there..

N- Imlie!! Narmada hugged her but she didn't hug her back..

Imlie kept on looking at Aryan who was not able to meet her gaze, there was a awkward silence as everyone had lunch..

Ap- Beta waise..yeh kaun hain?? She pointed towards Arvind.

Ar- Yeh Arpita di ke husband hain..

Ap- But i thought he was dead..

Im- Maa woh actually he was in a coma for few years..and kuch din phele hi woke up..and came back to Rathore Mansion..

Rupi- Aww..isse khete hain true love..Arvind ji wapas aane ka rasta dhoond liya Arpita di ke wapas aane ka..

Imlie looked at Aryan, she felt crying remembering all the happy moments she had spent with Aryan..but then she also remembered his cold behavior with her.

Ar- Imlie i wanted to speak with you.

Im- I am not coming back with you..not after everything that happened.

Ap- Imlie..Aryan ne apni galti maan li hain na..yes he shouldn't have done all those things but he was not aware of the truth na..please beta maaf kar de usse.

Adi- Maa.. aap kaise bol sakti hain yeh..because of him we had lost our home, i have lost my job, mujhe pe 10 saal ka ban lag gaye hain

Ar- I wasn't responsible for the mob..but i promise i will try to help you in anyway possible..

Adi- Mujhe tumhari help ki koi zaroorat nahi hain Mr.Rathore..and na hi tumhare jhoote promises ki..I am not Imlie ki i believe you easily.

Ar- Listen you..he was clearly getting irritated and agitated.

Im- Bas!!! Bahut ho gaya aap dono ka.. Jiju stop instigating him..and Mr.Rathore mere decision final hain i am not coming back to you..now please leave me alone..

Imlie was feeling suffocated, what little happiness she had found in Anu's home was now destroyed because of Aryan coming to meet her..she feeling irritated being tossed around between the Tripathi's and Rathore's.

She just wanted some peace, she walked towards her bag, it had sleeping pills which Arvind had given when he had saved her from the mob.

She had taken one pill but suddenly she had urge to eat all of it..and she did..maybe this way she would finally get the peace she wanted from so long.

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like it..and how was the twist in the end..sorry if this chapter felt a bit rushed..please do comment..