Part 2- Chapter 14

Hey guys..hope you like it..we see Aryan caring a bit for Imlie..then another problem crops up..hope you will enjoy it..

By the time Aryan came back talking with the Editor, Imlie was already asleep..he told Narmada and Arpita to leave and that he will stay with her..he had just gotten comfortable on the sofa..when Imlie woke up gasping..she tried to get up and leave..

Im- Di..she whispered..Aryan held her..

Im- Chodo mujhe Aryan..di mushkil hain mein hain..

Ar- Imlie..look at me..she looked at him. Mrs. Tripathi is fine..Aditya also and you saved her..

Im- Oh..okay..she wanted to speak to Malini but then remembered she would be still angry with her..and she had her own problems to deal right now.

Imlie massaged her temple..she could feel the beginning of a headache. Aryan handed her a glass of water, she looked at him while taking it..

Ar- What??

Im- Don't do this..

Ar- I am taking care of my wife..iss mein galat kya hain??

Im- Iss care ki aadat nahi chaiye mujhe, because it will become difficult when it will be time to leave.

Ar-(holding her hand)Ek baat samjh lo Imlie..i will not let you leave me..chaiye tum mujhe hate karo ya love..ab tum meri ho zindagi bhar ke liye.

Imlie looked at him, he was starting to scare her a bit..will it always be one extreme to another the another.

Ar- Tum aaram karo mein discharge papers ready karwa ke aata hun.

On the other hand, Malini was admitted to a different hospital..she had fracture her leg and it was in a plaster right now..and Anu was glaring at Aditya.

An- Yeh sab tumhari wajah se ho raha hain..jab se tumse shaadi ki sab kuch bekar ho raha hain..

Ap- Anu ji aap please mere bete se aise baat mat kijye..

M- Maa please iss mein Aditya ka koi kasoor nahi hain..

Before Anu ko could retort, the police came and arrested Aditya..

M- Aditya..🥺🥺

Ap- Par mere bete ne kya kiya hain..

Adi- Inke galat articles ki wajah se woh bridge ka construction continue hota raha hain..and iski wajah se bahut log ko chot aayi hain and bahut ki jaan gayi hain..toh inko manslaughter ke charges pe arrest kar rahe hain..

(Ps. I don't know much about law..so this is just fiction.)

Aditya and Malini looked at each other..he couldn't believe that Aryan would stoop to such lows..but seeing how much Imlie had changed and asked them to leave their house..he was sure that Aryan would cross any limits to get his revenge.

It was almost night that Imlie had came back home. Aryan and Imlie where having dinner when he switched on the TV in his room.

Rep- Aaj ki breaking Mr. Aditya Kumar Tripathi is arrested for writing false articles regarding the collapsed bridge jiski wajah se itna logo ki jaan gayi..and itna destruction hua.

Ar- Good Riddance..

Im- Aryan please tell me you weren't behind all of this??

Ar- And if i am..

Im- Are you mad!! Wait..she got up from the wobbling a bit..and got her laptop she opened the mail and showed Aditya's mail.

Im- This was the article Jiju had written..i was going to publish in our newspaper section..but i didn't get time.

Im- Can't you see someone is trying to make Aditya jiju wrong..please believe me..

Ar- Even if this is real i cannot do anything now..people are very angry with him..besides why should i help him..it is helping me take my revenge..

Im- Tumhare revenge ki wajah se kisi reputation pe sawaal aa raha hain..

Ar- WELL HE DID THE EXACT SAME THING TO MY JIJU.. He screamed..due to which Narmada and Arpita too came into the room.

N- Aru!! Kya tamasha hain yeh?? I was quiet till now..but bas bahut ho gaya hain..yeh sab..

Im- You..you also know the truth about this revenge game Maa??

N- Yes.

Imlie backed up for a second..her head was starting to hurt so bad..everyone she believed and trusted..wanted revenge..she tried to take few deep breathes but..she was starting to feel a bit dizzy and finally she welcomed the darkness..trying to hide away from all the pain and betrayal..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like it..do you think Imlie will find a way to save Aditya?? Please comment on it..