Chapter 2

Hey guys..here is the next chapter also updates will be slow as i will be joining an internship soon so i will be busy..anyways read it and comment lots of it..

The Tripathi's were looking restless, Imlie had been missing for more than an hour, and they have looked around the house, Aparna was beyond furious, she went to Narmada and asked,

Ap- Kahan hain Imlie?? After everything that has happened i still invited you here..agar Aryan usse zabardasti apne saath le gaya na..toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga.

M- Maa please calm down..aapki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi.. Narmada aunty please aap log yahan se chale jaye please..

Arpi- Hum jaa rahe hain aap please Aparna aunty ka khayal rakho.

Arvind was getting scared, he knew Aryan was a possessive person but he had become more dangerous ever since Imlie had decided to leave him.

Sometimes he would become drunk and oblivious, other times he would deliberately pick fight with people to get hurt..he prayed that this time Imlie stayed with him.

Imlie groaned and slowly woke up confused, when did her room change so much..she looked around and realized that she was in Aryan's room. It was decorated with her pictures and paintings.

She got up quickly to leave the room, but Aryan came inside and closes the door, he turned around smirking,

Ar- Finally we meet my love..

Im- Let me go Mr.Rathore..she went to open the door but he back hugged her.

Ar- Itna naraz ho mujhse??

Im- Let me go..she pushed him. I am not your wife Mr.Rathore so iss tarah mujhse behave mat karna.

Aryan pulled her closer and she squirmed in his hold, le leaned down and said,

Ar- Tumne divorce papers sign kar toh diya tha..but i never submitted them..tum abhi bhi meri biwi ho.

Im- I don't care..humara rishta ussi din khatam ho gaya jab i came to know that you married me to take revenge from Jiju.

Ar- I was wrong and i have been saying sorry for so long..kab tak naraz rahogi??

Im- Naraz unse hote hain jinko hum apna samjhte hain..and tum mere apne nahi ho.. tumhari ek galatfami ki wahi se i lost my love, my best friend and uske liya i will never forgive you.

Ar- Please..ek chance toh de do..i really did love you a lot.

Im- I don't believe in you and your love anymore..

Before he could say anything else his phone started ringing, it was Arvind,

Ar- Jiju kya hua??

Arv- Aru!! Hum City Hospital mein hain..Maa ki tabiyat karab ho gayi hain. Please come here soon.

Ar- W..what..lekin kaise??

Arv- Tu idhar aa jaa i will tell you everything..

Ar- Han mein aata hun..

He cuts the call and opens the door and leaves, Imlie saw the panic in his eyes and she goes behind him..

Im- Aryan!! Kya hua??

Ar- M..maa she is in hospital..

Im- Wait..i will drive..tum abhi aisi halat mein drive nahi karogaye.

Ar- Why do you care so much?? I thought you hate me and my family.

Im- I don't hate you guys..par baaki sab hum baat mein baad karegaye..

She drove them to the hospital, they reached the private ward and Arpita was crying, Arvind looked at Imlie in surprise he didn't think that she would come with Aryan.

Ar- Jiju kya hua??

Arv- Mild heart attack hain..doctor ne bola ki unhe koi stress na mile..

After sometime they went inside, Imlie was feeling awkward but still she had gone inside,

Arpi- Aapko kya stress hain Maa..sab theek toh hain na..

N- Nahi..kuch theek nahi hain..Imlie idhar aa beta..she paused for a second but then went towards her..

N- Aaj tak i haven't asked anything from you..but ek wish hain meri, please mere Aru ko maaf kar de please..

Im- I..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this update..i didn't like the chapter quite much..i am very tired due to this cold..so i am not in a mood to write..anyways please do comment.