Part 2- Chapter 13

Hey guys..here is the new chapter..hope you will like it..and another twist in the end..because i like it..😜😜

As soon as Aryan had seen Aditya saving Malini he left in his car towards the accident site..his gut was telling him something bad has happened..he banged his hand against the steering wheel..

Ar-(talking out loud)I told you..not to go..but sunti kahan ho tum..agar tumhe kuch hua na..toh i will bury him alive..bahut ho gaya yeh khel..

He reached the accident site, it was crawling with reporters..he tried to cross into the accident site but the police kept pushing..

Ar- Let me go..meri biwi hain yahan!!

In- Mr.Rathore calm down..bahut time ho gaya hain..if she is alive we will find her..

Ar-(grabbing his collar)HOW DARE YOU!!! Woh zinda hain..usse kuch nahi hua hain samjhe..

In-(pushing him a bit away) Mr.Rathore stay in your limits..nahi toh i will arrest for manhandling me..

Aryan glared at him..he was trying to find a way when his phone rang..it was an unknown number..

Ar- Hello..

M- Your wife is admitted Bluecrest Hospital..(Har jagah City hospital hota hain na)😜😜..

Before he ask anything else the caller cuts the call..he left quickly towards the hospital. Deepak took a deep breathe he could feel a headache coming..

According to Deepak the girl was an idiot..who just runs into the accident site to save someone then ends up getting injured themselves..he called Arvind

D- Hello Sir..

Ar- Is she alright..

D- Han sir..you were right in keeping tabs on her..this girl is walking magnet for trouble..

Ar- Deepak be careful..this is my sister in law you are talking about..

D- Uh..sorry sir..

Ar- But you are right..things are becoming more messy..i might have to come forward sooner than i intend..keep me updating on her health..

D- Yes Sir.

Aryan reached the hospital..he had also informed at home. He reached the reception and asked for Imlie's room number and the receptionist gave him the number.

The doctor was coming out of the room when reached there,

Ar- Doctor how is she now??

Dr- And you are??

Ar- I am Aryan Singh Rathore..she is my wife.

Dr- Oh..okay..she is fine for now..head injury jayada hui hain..islye we are keeping her under observation for now..baaki legs pe thodi chot hain but it will heal with time.

Ar- Can i see her??

Dr- Ya sure..though i must warn you..pain meds ki wajah se she will be a little droppy and may talk nonsense for a while..

Ar- Okay..

Aryan entered the room and looked at her..he hated seeing all the bandage on her leg and on the head..she groaned as woke up and he went closer to her..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- ABP..she smiled at him..bahut dard ho raha hain..she pouted..

Ar- Paani chaiye..she tried to nod..but it hurt her head..he made her sit up slowly and gave her glass of water of drink with a straw.

He chuckled as she swished the straw around and made bubble noises..

Ar- Imlie stop playing..pani piyo..

Im- Kahldus..she mumbled..

Ar- What??🤨🤨

Im- Tum bahut cute ho..she pulled his cheek..i like it..jab you care about me..nahi toh hamesha gussa gussa..like a angry bird..she mimed a puffy face..and laughed..

Aryan was feeling sad had things been different he would have kissed her right now..but now he didn't know what to do..he was going to say something when Narmada and Arpita came there..

N- Imlie..

Arpi- Tum theek ho??

Im- Di idhar aao..she called her cutely towards her and then started speaking loudly..

Im- Aapko pata hain..yeh ABP na itna bada khadus hain..jab dekho dhamki dete hain..gussa karta hain..

Ar- Imlie..be quiet..

Im- Dekho abhi bhi gussa kar raha hain..she started crying..Arpita hugged her..

N- Aru..kyun bechari ko pareshaan kar raha hain..

Before he could answer the Editor called him..

Ar- Yes Mr. Sharma..

Edi- Sir..i have to inform you..that Aditya ne jhoota article likha tha..that the bridge was safe and all the allegations on the contractor were false..

Aryan was beyond furious..first his Jiju and now Imlie was hurt because of his wrong article..now his punishment will be severe..he called the Commissioner and told him to arrest Aditya and to make sure he doesn't get a bail..

Ps- Hey guys..so in the next one or two chapters..Imlie will finally meet Arvind..and the misunderstandings is ever rising between them..but i hope you enjoyed the cute Imlie..complaining about Aryan..