Part 2 - Chapter 29

Hey guys..so sorry i tend to forget updating the story from time to time..but i will try my best..and i hope you will enjoy it.

Dev Chaturvedi was getting pissed off, Rahul wouldn't stop crying, since the time he had abducted him from Rathore Mansion. He didn't care that he had become a villain but this boy was his legacy now.

D- Listen to me..stop crying..kyunki aaj se i am your everything..tum uss Arvind Shekhawat ke pass wapas nahi jaogaye do you hear me.

The boy nodded in fear, as Dev threatened him with a knife. He didn't understand what was happening, first his mom left him and now this man had abducted him..he only prayed that someone was coming to save him.

Meanwhile in Rathore Mansion everyone was speaking over everyone and Imlie got pissed off,

Im- ENOUGH!! Ek baache ki jaan ka sawal hain. Besides he hates me as much as he hates bhai.

Ar- And i am not allowing you to put your life in danger. End of discussion.

Arv- Imlie..Aru is right. We have to be smart.

Im- Bhai jab tak hum plan bana rahe hain..he would taken Rahul far away from here. I know you are still apprehensive about him but he is a child, he doesn't have to suffer so much because of what his dad did.

Arv- Imlie please trust me. You going to meet him is not the right plan.

The others continued planning while Imlie huffed and left. Malini followed her, she was feeling absolutely disgusted by what Dev had done.

M- I can help if you want..

Im- Nahi di..what if he hurts you? You have a little baby na.

M- Well so do you..so what is the plan..

Im- I was thinking of continuing to behave like i have lost my memories and that i came to know that he is my father.

M- And then what??

Im- Improvise..she said sheepishly..as Malini raised an eyebrow..well i am not good with all this planning and plotting.

M- Okay i know a place where Dad..he might stay.

Dev was looking at the plane tickets for London he didn't want to stay in India for long, since he knew that Aryan or Arvind will try to catch him.

He was startled when he heard the knock on his door..he went towards it cautiously and opened it.

D- Imlie??

Im- Baba. She hugged him tightly..while he looked part irritated and part confused.

Im- I am so happy that i found you. Malini di ne bataya mujhe..woh actually mere abhi abhi accident hua tha..toh she gave me her blood and the doctor told that we are related..and then Amma ne hume saach bataya tha.

As Imlie was saying this she looked around for Rahul, and Dev picked up on it..she turned around as she heard a gun click..

D- I am not stupid Imlie..tum yahan Rahul ko dhoond rahi ho na??

Im- Let him go..he is just a child.

D- HE IS MY GRANDSON.. Anu ki wajah se i lost Meethi and i had thought you were my daughter..but she also lied to me.

Im- No!! Yeh sab islye hua tha..because you were a coward..ek shaadi shuda aadmi hote hue bhi you had a relationship with another woman.

Im- It was you who was not man enough to accept me..even if i was not your child. Hell you couldn't even love your daughter properly. I will not let Rahul suffer the same fate.

D- What will you do huh?? Kill me?? Put me to jail?? Usse phele i will kill you and this time for real..he was ready to shoot her..when the police barged inside and caught him quickly.

Imlie with the help of the police searched the property and Rahul was kept in the basement, the poor boy was scared to death and screamed when anyone came close to him..he only allowed Imlie to touch him.

Imlie had picked him and went outside, she winced when she saw Aryan's furious face..well damn she is in a load of trouble now.

Ps- Hey guys..so sorry i wrapped up Dev's chapter so soon..but abhi baaki chapters mein happy happy moments..and this book has minimum 3 to 4 chapters left so please do comment me to motivate me to write more..