Part 2- Chapter 27

Hey guys..so sorry that i wasn't able to write..it has been quiet stressful days since i have returned to Haryana. So much faltu ka emotional stress. Anyways i am still trying to write.

The atmosphere a happy one in the Rathore Mansion yet Imlie was feeling restless like something bad will happen today. Aryan was also angry so she tried to calm him down.

Im- ABP..please calm down. Aaj aacha din for Jiju and Arpita di..let's enjoy it..he was going to answer when he heard Ansh voice..

An- Dadaa!!

Ar- Hey there champ..he picked him up and kissed his cheek. You are looking so handsome my boy.

An- Thank you..he blushed..while Imlie left them to talk.

She checked on Rahul he was still sleeping and her brother was just getting ready as was Arpita. After half an hour they both came downstairs for the ring ceremony.

Everyone clapped as the rings were exchanged. Imlie asked Arpita and Arvind to dance, when Aryan had dragged her to a corner.

Im- ABP kya hua?? He stood close to her holding her hand.

Ar- I have a gift for you. He opened a small velvet box and it a beautiful rose gold bracelet in a shape of a loop.

Ar- I know ki hum abhi phir se shaadi nahi kar rahe hain..so i want to give you this promise bracelet, from now on i will always be your side through thick and thin.

Im- Aww..thank you so much. This is really beautiful. He was getting the bracelet out of the box when Imlie looked towards Arvind and Arpita dancing she smiled when suddenly saw the Chandelier falling towards them.

Yanking her hand from Aryan's hold she ran towards them. Aryan frowned at first and then saw the Chandelier falling, Imlie quickly pushed both Arpita and Arvind but the Chandelier hits her head and she falls down and with the rest of Chandelier falling on her back.

Ar/Arv- IMLIE!!

Dev watched on with a smile, even though he wanted to hurt Arvind but Imlie getting hurt was also fine with him.

Now for the next thing was to take away his Vaibhav's son. As everyone ran to save Imlie, he went towards the room where Rahul was sleeping, he quickly picked him up and went through the back door.

Ansh was screaming and crying for his mom as Aditya kept him away,

Ar- Imlie!!..he called out to his staff and everyone helped him and Arvind to push off the Chandelier off her.

Arv- Imlie..Aru..we have to take her to the hospital. He nodded and quickly picked her up in his arms.

M- Aunty aap log jao unke saath we will try to manage things here. Narmada and Arpita nodded and went behind Arvind's car.

Imlie was taken straight to the ICU, Aryan couldn't believe his luck everytime he tries to happy something bad happens..he looked at his hand the promise bracelet was now coated in blood.

Narmada and Arpita had reached after few minutes, they looked white as a ghost..Arpita was feeling scared to tell the truth,

Arpi- Arvind..

Ar- Hmm..

Arpi- Woh Rahul..Rahul is missing. Mohan bhaiya ka call aaya tha..

N- What is happening??..phele tum dono pe attack and Imlie ko chot lag gayi uski wajah se. And now that boy is missing.

Aryan was staring at the ICU door, when the doctor came he went towards him quickly and asked about Imlie's condition,

Ar- Doctor how is she??

Dr- I have removed the glass pieces in her body, but it is the head injury i am worried about..inhe phele bhi unko head injury hui hain..so next 24 hours is crucial for her..pray that she doesn't slip into coma.

Aryan was beyond devastated, he was alive barely after Imlie had left him the first time..but now he didn't know if he would survive without her.

Ps- Hey guys..so how was the twist in the chapter..at first i wanted to Ansh to be kidnapped but then thought that Rahul would be the perfect scapegoat..