Part 2 - Chapter 30

Hey guys..i feel like this should be the final chapter..because waise bhi most of the readers have forgotten about this story..because i don't update everyday..what say??

Arvind was standing by the window, he was in dilemma even if he wanted to adopt Rahul..he cannot just ask Arpita and others to be just okay with the decision.

Arpi- Arvind?? Aap theek hain??

Arv- Just thinking about Rahul. He had always seen me as his father, and now that Niharika is dead. And she making his legal guardian..

Arpi- Then maybe we should adopt him.

Arv- Are you okay with it?? Afterall he is Vaibhav's son??

Arpi- But he can be our son as well. Besides, hum sab waise bhi Rahul se bahut jaldi attach ho jayegaye. Jaise Ansh ke saath ho gaye hain..and he will get a big brother to play with.

Arvind hugged Arpita he was so grateful that he got another chance to live with her. And now his family is complete as well with Rahul soon becoming a part of it as well.

Imlie had decided to stay in Rathore Mansion for a day, she went to Aryan's room..he was playing with Ansh for so long and now that Ansh is asleep they could talk.

Im- ABP..khana kha lo..she kept the food on the table near the sofa.

Ar- I am not hungry. He tried to leave but Imlie held his hand. He stood there rigid. Imlie hugged him from behind she kissed in between his shoulder blades.

Im- I am sorry. Please naraz mat ho.

Ar-(turning around)How can i forgive you?? Itna ganda mazak?? That you didn't even recognize me..you didn't recognize our son??

Ar- Tum hamesha mujhse cheezein hide kyun karti ho? I know ki i have broken your trust because of my revenge game..but agar tum mujhe phele hi sab bata deti toh sab kuch alag hota.

Im- I know.. but i was afraid ki kahin Dev tumhe bhi na harm kar de..please maaf kar do na. Please..she pouted like a little kid..and he hugged her hiding his face in her neck.

Imlie shivered as she felt tears on shoulder, and she felt sobbing.

Im- ABP..i am here..please stop crying..i didn't want to hurt you..

Ar- Tumse dur nahi reh sakta hun..bahut reh liya akela. I want both of you in my life back. Nahi ho pa raha hain rehna akela.

Im- Bola hain i won't leave you..

Ar- Stay here at Rathore Mansion..waise bhi humare couple sessions ke baad humari shaadi hogi na phir se..

Im-(putting her hands around his neck) Shaadi phele bhi toh ho sakti hain?? She winked at him..he pulled her closer and stared her intensely.

Ar- Don't joke..i am walking on very thin ice..he rubbed her lips..kaise control kar raha hun..you don't know.

Im- Then don't control..atleast ek kiss toh banta hain.

He leaned frowned and stood up on her tip tops, pulling her closer he kissed her hard. While she roamed her hands on his back..first it was just sweet pecks and then it turned passionate.

He walked her back towards the wall, she gasped he leaned down and nipped at her neck. He bit her hard and she hissed in pain.

Ar- Sorry..

Im- No problem..ab tumhara pata nahi..i am hungry..chalo khana khao.

He nodded as he was hungry too. Finally things were started to fall in place, both Arvind and Aryan were getting their happy ending..and both of them were very grateful for it.

Ps- Hey guys..so do you think i should end the book here?? Ya Epilogue chaiye?? Please do comment..