Chapter 24

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..also should i continue with flashback ya phir give present mein ek chapter as well...

Aditya was confused and irritated, ever since Aryan Singh Rathore had came to Bhaskar times, it felt like he had some beef with him only, not only his articles don't make it to the front page, first he was shifted to Page 3..which was surprisingly good and it gave him a lot to learn..

And now again his department os changed and he is forced to work in the weather department ..and to top it all he himself went to college when he said no to him..

M- Aditya??

Adi- Hmm..

M- Aap theek hain?? You seem lost..aacha waise what was your CEO doing in the college as a Professor..

Adi- Woh actually Malini..Imlie had uncovered something in the college..and i want to tell you something but please promise me you will not tell anyone..

M- Han sure..what is it??

He told her about the professor and a man tampering with the computer and operating a exam paper racket in the college and how Imlie and Aryan were doing a sting operation..

Adi- Aap please careful rehna..and koi herogiri mat kijye ka..

M- Okay..

Imlie had reached the college first, she was trying to keep her thoughts under control and trying to avoid a certain Professor, she had just reached the classroom when Malini dragged her to a corner..

Im- Malini di..kya hua?? Why did you drag me here??

M- Tum batao..you are doing a sting operation here and mujhe bataya bhi nahi..

Im- Aap ko kaise..Jiju..seriously..anyways it is just a simple sting operation di..kuch nahi hoga..

M- I wanna help..

Im- No please..agar kuch gadbad ho gayi and we are caught..Jiju mujhse bahut naraz ho jayegaye..please mere liye..don't interfere.

Imlie left she kept on thinking how to catch the professor and the man, while Malini had decided to follow the Professor on her own.

Mahesh looked at his phone and sighed he again lost in the horse race, but he didn't worry soon his luck will change, he nodded at the man and gave him the pendrive which had the finals question paper..but suddenly the man dived behind a cupboard..

M- What..

Ma- Professor Mahesh..aap yahan??

M-(sweating)W..woh actually baachon ne bataya tha ki economics ke assignment questions mein kuch problem hain..

Ma-(coming inside the room) Han toh you could have changed it in your laptop..why did you come here??

M-(nervous)I..woh..suddenly the man hits Malini on her head and falls unconscious..

Man- How did she know about our operation?? Are you trying to double cross me..he pointed a gun at him..

M- Nahi..nahi i don't know anything i swear..

Man- Alright..let's take her away..they picked her up and took her through the area where construction was happening..so that no one can see them.

Imlie was dejected she couldn't think one single plan..she was walking in the parking lot when she saw the Professor and the Man taking Malini away,

Im- Malini di!! She ran towards and the man was getting irritated he took the gun and yanked the unconscious Malini towards him..

M- Aae ladki jayada aawaz ki toh i will kill her..Professor tie her with the ropes and throw her inside the van..

The Professor nodded things had become so much more complicated, Imlie was feeling nervous she had specifically told Malini to not interfere and she was afraid this could happen..she was feeling scared yet she was determined to save them both..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like the chapter..so a normal sting operation became dangerous..due to Malini's overconfidence..bechari Imlie be like i didn't do anything..🤣🤣