Chapter 19

Hey guys..so i know i have not shown a proper Adini talk in this book, so here it is..thank you for eagerly waiting for the updates.

Malini was sitting by the window of Aditya's room, she smiled she spent more time here than she did in her house, because her house felt lonely. Her Mom was busy with meetings and her Dad was always missing.

Truth be told she felt loved in this house, everyone caring and pampering her, but she was scared after what his father had done to her mother..what if

Adi- Malini?? Malini looked sideways Aditya was standing there with two mugs of coffee.

Adi- Coffee for you..he gave her the coffee and sat infront of her.

Malini took one sip of it and tried to hide the face she had made,

M- Kya Aditya..isse jayada aachi coffee Imlie bana.. leti thi..

Adi- Malini..mein jaanta hun aap bhi usse miss karti hain. I know ki you think that i might cheat on you like your dad did..but i am not him.

M- I am just afraid..it has been more than 7 years we have been together and abhi tak humari shaadi ki baat bhi nahi hui..and then jo kuch bhi Pagdandiya mein hua..

Adi- It was out of our control Malini..they would have killed us if we hadn't married each other..and i wanted to tell you something..

Adi- Kal Maa ne Panditji ko bulya to check our horoscope..shaadi ke liye ek aacha muhurat search karna hain..

M- Saachi..she hugged him tightly..

Adi- I have just one request..ek baar khule dimaag se Imlie se baat karna..for your peace of mind..

M- Let me think about..

Adi- Okay..ab yeh coffee pi lo..aadat daal lo..shaadi ke baad yehi milne wale hain..

M- 😑😑😑..and Aditya laughed at her screwed up face.

Imlie had woken up early, she was still thinking about what Aryan said..and he was right she was so focused on whatever wrong had happened in her life, that she had forgotten that she has gotten a chance to make her own life.

She has college, an internship, a wonderful mentor which can sometimes be khadus as well, she finally decided to let go of her past and actually focus on her present.

She had gotten ready to go to college since she had applied for work from home because she had attend important lectures when her phone started ringing, it was Aryan she frowned he never usually calls her this early,

Im- Sir?? Itni subah call kiya aapne everything okay..she asked picking up the phone.

N- Imlie!! Please help us..Aru pata nahi itna weird kyun behave kar raha..mujhe bahut dar lag raha hain..

Imlie could hear things breaking in the background, and screaming as well. She told Narmada that she will be there soon and quickly left the hostel all the while she was praying that everything was fine in the Rathore Mansion..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like this chapter..please do comment how you liked Adini conversation?? And i will try to write more balanced chapters as well..