Shit happens

Carl unlocked the gates once T-Dog called out that the food had arrived.

"What you got?" The kid asked.

"Canned beef, canned corn, canned cans, theres' a lot more where this came from." T-Dog said, carrying it through to one of the cells.

Sully jogged towards Natalia, sniffing the stuff she was carrying as he walked by her side.

"Any change?" Rick asked the make shift infirmary cell.

"Bleeding is under control and no fever" Lori said. "But his breath is laboured and his pulse is way down and he hasn't opened his eyes yet."

"Take my cuffs, put them on him." Rick told Glenn. "I'm not taking any chances."

Carl helped T and Natalia whilst Rick talked to Lori, Natalia was still fuming about what had happened in the cafeteria, she should have killed him and let Rick kill her after, least she'd be taking the creep down before he could do anything to anyone else.

"Nat, T, come on, let's go." Rick called out once their conversation was done.

"Stay with Carl, Sul, I'll be back. Be a good boy, will you." She gave the dog a treat as she rubbed his head, scratching behind his ears.

"Hey, I don't blame you" T-Dog told her as they walked back out the door.

"Least someone agrees with me." She scoffed.

Rick could hear them, he didn't say anything for the moment. Once they got back to the prisoners and Daryl, Rick layed the weapons on the table, for them to choose from.

Tomas picked up the crowbar, looking at it.

"Why do I need this, when I got this?" He asked, taking out his gun once again.

"You don't fire guns" Daryl said. "Not unless your backs up against the wall, noise attracts them, it really riles them up."

"We'll go two by two. Daryl will point with T. I'll bring up the rear with you. Stay tight, hold formation, no matter how close the walkers get. Anyone breaks ranks, we could all go down, anyone runs off, they could get mistaken for a walker, end up with an axe in the head."

"And that's where you aim, these things only go down with a head shot." Daryl explained.

"You ain't gotta tell us how to take out a man"

"They ain't men. They're something else."

"Just remember, to go for the brain."

The prisoners picked up their weapons to get ready.

"And what about you little lady, ain't got a partner?" Axel asked.

"She can handle herself just fine." Daryl told him, catching her off guard.

"Nat here was on her own, been surviving like that for a while, hell, she damn near saved our lives and ended it." T joined in.

"You broke into my house and refused to leave." She scoffed, walking after the others.

"Why'd ya call your dog Sully?" Big Tiny asked her, they'd clearly seen her bidding the animal goodbye.

"You ever seen Monsters Inc? One with the monsters who have jobs?"

"Yeah, once." He replied.

"The big blue one, he's called Sully."

"You picked that?" Axel asked.

"No."

"It's a stupid name, who'd you let name your dog that?" Andrew included himself into the conversation.