Brothers reunited

"The Governor, that's really what he's called?" Natalia asked Michonne as the car packed full of people drove down the road.

"Says its a nickname, acts embarrassed by it." Michonne said in a low voice.

"See, Nat, that's a nickname, so is Rick, y'know, for Richard. But the governor? No, does he tell anyone his name?"

"No."

"Interesting." Natalia sighed. "I mean, I wanted to be prime minister when I was 8, until I realised we didn't have those."

"Stop here" Michonne said, louder than their previous conversation.

Rick parked the car offside the road, beside the woods.

Everyone climbed out the car.

"They have patrols, we're better off on foot." Michonne told everyone.

"How far?" Rick asked. "Nights coming."

"It's a mile. Maybe two."

A lone walker was catching up to them.

"I got it." Natalia called out as the others unloaded the car, walking up to the undead woman and putting her down, wiping her knife on the woman's ripped and stained dress.

She caught up to the others into the woods, skipping past Daryl and Rick to walk ahead, she could hear them talking.

She pulled out her ponytail, brushing it with her fingers, before doing it back up, braiding it tightly with the other band around her arm, making sure it wouldn't cause an obstacle.

As they continued to walk, a small herd of walkers came out from the trees heading for them.

"Get down!" Rick hissed. "In formation, no gunfire." He instructed, heading for the closest one, slinging his machete through its head and kicking it down.

Natalia dropped a few, using a body to shove at another, causing it to fall to the ground.

"There's too many of them." Daryl grumbled as more came from behind, surrounding the group.

"This way." Rick pointed down a path, the rest following.

Natalia had missed the memo, taking down another before her arm was grabbed, being dragged backwards.

She went to stab the offender before realising it was Daryl.

"Come on." He told her, letting go so she could run on her own.

"Through there. Come on." Rick shouted, continuing to run through trees, heading for a cabin.

The five rushed to the door, rick pushing it open as they got inside.

"Get the door." He told Michonne, who was the last one in.

"Eurgh!" Natalia groaned, covering her mouth and nose.

"Keep it down. Keep it down!" Rick hushed.

"The smell, it's loud." Daryl picked up, also covering his mouth and nose as he looked around for the culprit.

"What the hell is that?" Oscar asked as they all looked down on something horrid looking.

"It's got to be a fox or what's left of one." Daryl guessed.

Rick shined his flashlight on it, revealing a dog.

"Guess Lassie went home." Daryl commented.

Pounding on the door started as the walkers reached the cabin.

In the darkness, they found a bed, blankets were piled high, covering what looked like a body.

Both Daryl and Natalia held knifes in case of attack.