Allocated Jobs

"They're still your guns." A woman with oval glasses and dark hair, named Olivia, said, a trolley was in front of her, so that they could place their weapons on it.

Olivia was in charge of inventory.

"You can check them out whenever you go beyond the wall." Deanna explained. "But inside here, we store them for safety."

Natalia placed down the big gun she had been carrying since the prison, also the magazines, then the gun in the holster on her hip, that she had found on the road, as well as the gun in her waistband, also the box of ammo.

"Is it just guns you're taking in?" She asked, placing her guns down on the already full trolley.

"Yes, just the guns." Deanna smiled.

She nodded, stepping back.

Carol stepped forward, smiling meekly as she set down the hand gun, then struggled with the strap of the other gun she was carrying.

They watched In silence at her awkwardness, her acting not herself.

"Should have brought another bin." Olivia joked as she wheeled it out.

Aaron had told Rick and Carl that the group had two house's between them.

Natalia didn't know where she stood with anyone, she didn't know how they were gonna house.

The one thing she was excited about, was the shower.

She peeled off the clothes, that felt like another skin, all the things that had happened, as she worn it, came to mind.

She blinked the memories away, emptying the pockets of the cargos.

Three darts, the group had never returned theirs, she wondered if they even still had them, the carton of cigarettes, the lip gloss she had taken from the meeting with the Governor all those months ago.

When she got in the shower, the water ran dark and red, all sorts washed off her body, with the lack of food, she hadn't had to deal with a period, though she knew the other women had, after the loss, she never really got it back, until the prison, then it went again.

She had washed her hair about three times, until she was finally satisfied that it was clean and shiny and smelled good, unlike the prison, it was the first time she was showering with hot water, in a very long time.

She was even given a razor, to shave, something she didn't think to care about either, now she did.

After getting out the shower, she wrapped her hair up in a second towel, drying it off as she brushed her teeth with a new toothbrush.

Natalia looked in the mirror, her skin was tight, she had bags that were dark and loud, freckles danced along her cheeks and nose, from being out in the sun for so long, a small thin, white, scar traced along her right cheek, from when she got punched in the face by the man who was now dead, because of her.

She had gotten dressed into clean clothes, a clean, black tank top, and a pair of pyjama bottoms, red and black, the opposite of her beloved ones.

Natalia applied the lip gloss, attempting to smile at her self as she took a breath in, brushing her drying her hair with her fingers.

Eventually she tore herself away from the bathroom, heading back outside the house, there was already blood on the steps of the porch, and a gutted Opossum.

"Well, ain't you looking nice and pretty." Carol smiled at her as she walked out the other house.

"I had a shower." She winced at the compliment.