Jailbreak

Laura had opened the door of her cell only a little while after putting her in there.

She put down a paper plate, a sandwich on it, she also put down a glass of orange juice.

"What's in that?" Natalia asked.

"Why, you allergic to something?" She remarked.

Natalia hesitated before nodding.

"...Nuts."

Laura scoffed.

"Seriously?"

Natalia's face didn't change.

"You're good. Really. You saw what just happened, I'm not tryna kill you."

"Thanks." She muttered. "For out there."

"That was nothing to do with you, I saw an opportunity and I took it. You'd be smart to do the same, could be stood where I am, instead of sat where you are."

"Thanks for the food." She took the sandwich, looking away from the woman.

Laura exhaled, shaking her head as she stood up, leaving the cell and shutting the door, submerging her in darkness.

Some time had passed when she heard someone outside her door, she waited in anticipation when a note was slid under.

She took it, reading it.

Go now. Was written on it, nothing else.

She didn't know if she could trust this, but she didn't have any other options.

She waited a moment, before slowly opening the now unlocked door.

Checking the empty hallway, Natalia ran down it, she was able to map out the place from her walks with Laura, she knew the main exit, so she simply had to find another without getting caught.

She had walked down one corridor in particular, she hadn't seen this area before, well, she wasn't sure, they looked all the same.

She could hear people talking, when she went to take a step back, a hand grabbed a hold of her waist, the other covered her mouth as she let out a muffled yelp.

She was pulled into a room, pressed against the door.

When Natalia looked up at her attacker, her heart stopped as she met the blue eyes of Daryl.

"Oh... oh my god!" She whisper yelled, throwing her arms around him, he hugged her back, dropping his head in the crook of her neck as she pet his hair.

She pulled away, wiping at her eyes as she cupped his face, taking him in again before kissing him hard.

"I missed you, so much." She wept, keeping as quiet as possible. "I missed you so much, baby, I'm so sorry, I love you, so, so much." She hugged him again.

"Come on, get you outta that ugly dress." He pulled away, picking up a random shirt.

He was already out of the grubby outfit, in random clothes, that definitely were not his style, he was wearing a T-shirt and plaid, for Christ's sake.

Natalia pulled the straps off as he put the head hole of the shirt over her head, letting her put her arms through the holes as the dress fell around her waist, he then passed her a random pair of pants, that she had to fold at the waist, on account of them being too big.

Once she was dressed, with a jacket on, he sat down on the leather chair, grabbing two jars of spread, avoiding the peanut butter.

"No, I already ate." She told him, sitting on his lap as she brushed his hair back, when he tried giving her one of the open jars.