Anti-Cupid

Blood pooled down Abrahams face as he sat back up.

Natalia's ears rang at the sound of the impact on his skull, as well as the screams around her, she didn't realise that one of them was her own.

"Ho!" Negan jeered. "Look at that. Taking it like a champ!"

"Suck... my... nuts." Abraham told him.

He swung his bat down another time, then again. "Damn!" Then again, and again, and again, blood splatted from the bat, coating a few of them around the face, in Abrahams blood.

It hit Natalia's cheek, warm on her cold skin, but it stung , like it was boiling hot.

"Did you hear that?" He asked, laughing. "He said, "Suck my nuts." He then swung down again, as they watched and cried in horror.

Until eventually, there was nothing left of the mans head, his brains spilled out on the ground from where his head was, his body layed still.

Natalia didn't cry, she couldn't she was stuck as she kept her eyes ahead, the lump in her throat made her feel like she couldn't breath.

Michonne, beside her didn't cry either, she sat tall, her arms swung as she kept herself still.

"Oh, my goodness!" Negan cackled. "Look at this." He shook the bat towards Rick, splattering him. "You guys, look at my dirty girl!"

He walked towards Natalia, placing the bloody bat in front of her, she didn't move her eyes, she couldn't.

"Natalia... look at it, I wanna see my bloody Lucille in your pretty eyes." She didn't. "There was a reason for all this, Natalia, and you were behind that reason. Red... and hell, he was, is, and will forever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team! So, you're going to look at it, look at it long and hard, sweetheart."

She couldn't move.

"Natalia! Look at it!" He shouted at her.

Daryl got up from his spot beside her, throwing his fist at the man, having enough of him taunting his woman.

Negan fell back as Daryl reached for him, getting a grip of his jacket before Dwight and a few other Saviours pulled him away, pinning him to the ground.

"No!" Natalia cried out. "Get off of him, please!" crawling towards him, but a Saviour grabbed a fist fall of her hair, keeping her back.

"Daryl!" Rick called,

"Get off of him!" She fought against the man. "Stop it!"

"No!" Negan shouted, pointing his bat at them. "Oh, no. That? Oh, my! That... is a no-no.

"Please. Please, don't," Natalia whimpered, tears rolling down her face for the second time that day. "Don't, please."

"Natalia, honey, I'm trying to lecture here, could ya keep it down." He told her. "The whole thing, not one bit of that flies here."

Dwight stepped towards him, aiming the crossbow at Daryl.

"Do you want me to do it?" Dwight asked the man. "Right here."

"No!" Natalia screamed. "Don't! Please, don't do it, please."

Negan looked at her, before back at Daryl, grabbing a fist fall of his hair.

"Hm, Natalia? She yours?" He asked the man, who struggled against him. "You lucky son of a bitch, how in the hell did someone like you manage that, please teach all of us your ways." He snickered at him. "I could kill you, take out the competition." He pondered the thought. "Tell me, she sound like that when you're giving it to her, begging, crying so sweetly, whimpering as you're hitting it."