Till Death Do Us Part

The Twins mood had seemed to worsen increasingly, during Daryl and Evie's departure, the more people that greeted Natalia, seemed to irritate them more. Archie wasn't enjoying the attention, the heat, or the noise, either.

Judith and Henry had tried their best to help out, whilst Lydia shadowed them, quietly. Natalia left her alone, but made show to keep an eye on the people around her, making sure they wouldn't be giving the girl grief whilst she managed to adapt to the polar change of living for the past decade.

When she had been able to wander off, whilst Henry was distracted with fetching clean rags to help with the mess of lunch, Natalia "gently" pushed the teenager to go after her, who was reluctant to leave the woman with four small children.

Natalia had convinced the girls to focus on Luke's performance, who had also managed to talk Alden into. Enid, Connie and Kelly had offered to keep their eyes on the twins, as well as the two men, whilst Natalia went in search of a quiet room to put her son down for a nap.

"What's the point, Daddy's gonna miss it." Daisy furrowed her brows, her arms crossed as she frowned at the grass.

"Yeah, he's not gonna know how good we are, what's the point?" Bambi agreed, copying her sisters stance.

"Because, Daddy might not be here, but Mommy is, and I really, really wanna see how amazing my girls are, you said that Luke said you have the voices of angels"

"It's true, you have gifted children, well done." Luke stepped in, nodding at the woman, who gave him a gingerly smile before turning back to her twins.

"I'm so excited to see, and then when Daddy gets back, you can perform it for him, too, and Aunt Michonne and Aunt Carol, and your sister." Natalia told them, whilst she bounced Archie, who was crying his eyes out for a nap.

"But you're going too!" Daisy accused.

"No I'm not, but honey, Archie's been up all day, and he's only a baby, and babies need lots of sleep, but Aunt Rosita and Uncle Eugene are in the house, they won't mind watching him whilst I come back, it'll only be for two seconds. Besides, when I get back, it'll be time for the movie, and you don't want Arch crying all the way through it, it'll suck so bad."

"Cause he's a stupid baby, you should of never had him." Bambi scoffed, a surprising statement from the usually kind girl.

"Bambi Elizabeth, that's not a kind thing to say, not at all, you don't mean that." Natalia took her daughters small hand, gently.

"I'm sorry, Mommy, I'm just upset." She sniffed.

"And that's okay to feel upset, I wish Daddy was here, too, but Archie didn't do anything wrong, he's only little."

"I'm sorry, Archie." The girl gave her brother a kiss on the head.

"Just go, we got this." Enid assured her, when she stood up, instead of the crouched over position she was just in. "Evie used to have the same problem, me and Carl managed her." She smiled.

"Oh, Enid, how I love you so, but you underestimate a pair of Dixon Twins, but you already offered."

"It's fine, they can't be that bad." She laughed.

Natalia gave her a quick squeeze before darting towards the building Rosita and Eugene were held up in, keeping her head down in order not to be stopped by any more greetings, that's when she bumped into a blonde woman wearing an pretty green dress, sporting an straw hat.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She quickly apologised, looking at the woman, someone she didn't know, she must've been from either the kingdom or Hilltop.

Judith's group were the first people who had been accepted in, since the Jocelyn incident, and Oceanside had never liked newbies.