Blank Space

They had split up, they needed to trap Carver, and to do that, they needed to make him think he was gonna win the fight.

Natalia was the bait, she'd purposely let Carver find her, more like she was out seeking him, and when he caught on, she put on the act of her life, she looked terrified as she ran away from him, and when she walked that stage and accepted her Oscar, she'd tell the world that she was heavily influenced by Tatum, from Scream.

She made a show as she tried every handle down the hallway, loud enough to know they were there.

"Oops. Wrong turn." Carver grinned, looking down at her.

Maggie walked out one of the doors, joining her, but he still didn't seem phased, but then Elijah followed, and his cocky demeanour dropped.

"You killed my sister." He told the man.

"Okay." Carver shrugged.

An door opened behind the man, Negan walking out of it, holding a bat.

"Well, I got to say thanks for this." He faced Natalia, again. "I was getting tired of all the searching."

Negan lunged at him, but he was quicker, twisting his arm and shoving him hard, turning to kick Elijah down, too, Maggie was collateral damage in the fall.

"Leah won't let us keep her." He nodded at Maggie. "But you, she don't know you." He grabbed Natalia, smacking her into the wall. "She don't know you." He then back handed her.

She swung at him, and as he focused on her hand, she kneed him, hard in the crotch.

Natalia was thrown, hard, on to the floor, and Maggie was coming back at him with a knife, but with a solid hit with Negan's bat, she was back on the ground. He kicked Elijah's injured leg as he passed.

As he was about to stomp on her head, ending her, Negan caught his attention.

"Hey, over here, dickhead." He was holding a bell, showing it off proudly.

"This should be fun." Carver smiled, hitting his palm with the bat, walking towards Negan.

Elijah threw his weapon, causing Carver to dodge out the way, and as he did, Negan threw dirt in his eye, hitting him over the head with the bell.

"Well, ding-ding." He leered. "Thanks, kid." He looked down at Elijah.

"Fuck" Natalia groaned, rolling her newly healed fist as she touched her face. Blood was coming out of her reopened cut.

But she wasn't the only one, It was trailing out of Maggie's nose, too.

She stood up, grabbing the sharp scythe, passing it to Elijah, but he took her hand, pressing it back into her, looking determined.

She leaned over him, about to bring it down, as he gained consciousness.

"Stop!" Daryl shouted, coming round the corner.

"Should have took you out right off." Carver told him.

"Shut up." Natalia groaned, using her strength to kick him in the head, knocking him out again, she then fell down, on her back, catching her breath.

"We don't kill him yet." Daryl told them.

"Who's we? You're one of them now, right?" Natalia mocked, closing her eyes.

"Nat, c'mon." Daryl tilted his head.

"He needs to pay for what he did." Elijah told him.

"I agree. But if we go down that road... we ain't all gonna make it out alive. No offence." He pointed to the young mans injured leg. "I hate this prick. But we got him now, let's use him. Get what we want and go home."