Midnight Raid

Daryl had caved.

As soon as they had passed the threshold, Natalia placed her gun on the entry way table, as well as her belt of knifes, she then slammed the door shut, locking it as she pressed the man against it, attacking his lips as she tangled her fingers in his hair.

He was much more eager than the first time, leaning into the hungry kiss.

Natalia grabbed his wrist, leading him to place it on her breast again, over her top, she then pushed it down her torso, pressing the back of his hand, so that his palm was on the front of her jeans.

"Nat... are you sure-" He mumbled as she kissed down his jaw.

"Yes. Fuck, please." She whined as her lips trailed down his neck. "I need you, now."

"But, what about... We don't needa do this if it's too much." He was thinking back to that night, with the claimers, the sounds of her screams as she fought against Harley, as he took advantage of her, Daryl hadn't been able to erase it from his mind since that day, how he tried desperately to get to her.

She pulled away from him, her brows furrowed as she stared at him, this took him off guard, was she mad at him now? Women were complicated as fuck.

"Daryl, I'm literally begging you to have sex with me, and you're asking if I even want to, yes. 100% sure, is that good enough for you?"

"Sex with me?" His eyes widened at this, he thought they were just gonna continue yesterday morning, not the whole thing, though his pants got tighter at her exclamation.

"Yes, do you want to have sex with me?" She felt like a highschooler, she was really proving to herself how much she did want him. "Don't tell me what you think I want to hear, just be honest."

He rubbed at the scruff on his chin as he looked away, his ears heated up at his embarrassment, he knew she had been with other people, hell, she had two kids with another fella, what if he wasn't good enough for her, maybe it was just something she was trying out, cause no one else was around, she didn't feel the same about him as he had for her, for a long, long time, why the hell would she want some redneck asshole? Funnily enough, the voice of Merle telling him he wasn't man enough for a woman like Natalia Moore, floated through his head, she was a goddess of a woman, everyone thought so, she was beautiful and funny and kind, a skilled fighter, and had saved their lives a hundred times over, there was just no way she'd settle for him.

Natalia let out a sigh, reaching behind him to unlock the door.

"You could have just been straight up from the start, didn't have to play on my feelings." She told him.

Daryl snapped to attention, fuck, he took too long to answer.

"Nah, I- no, I wasn't, I didn't mean to." He rasped. "I do, I do, alright, just ain't good with words, or anything, I'm, y'know, I don't do this, and you're...."

"I'm a what? A whore?"

"No, fuck, I wasn't saying that, I meant, fuck it. I do like ya, Nat, but I ain't... I can't... You shouldn't be with me."

"Says who?" She folded her arms across her chest.

"They're all thinking it." He pointed his thumb at the door.

"I didn't know you were a mind reader." She acted surprised by this information.

He scoffed.

"Y'know they are."

"I didn't know I was supposed to care about what they think. Shit, maybe I should be more worried about the people I've killed, I wonder what they think about that."