Cabins and Cobbler

A group of Kingdom people; including King Ezekiel, Morgan, Benjamin, Richard and Diane had gone out, Daryl and Natalia were waiting for them when they got back.

"Hey, uh, do you want to head to the infirmary?" Benjamin, the teenager who was stood with Jerry in the auditorium, asked Morgan, who kept touching his left ear.

"No. I'm okay." He replied.

"Hey." Daryl called out to them. "Where'd you go in them trucks?"

"I need to speak to Daryl and Natalia alone." Morgan told Benjamin. "That okay?"

"Yeah, I'll get you something for that cut." Benjamin said, walking away.

"The Saviours, right?" Natalia asked, when they met. "You went to do a trade, huh?"

"Yeah." Morgan confirmed.

"Part of your deal?" Daryl asked.

He didn't answer.

"What the hell's wrong with you?" Daryl stepped toward him. "You're bleeding."

He touched his ear.

"They did that to you. You know what they are."

"I do."

"I thought you would've learned after the wolves, after what they did." Natalia told him.

"You know, if Carol were here, she saw all that... if she knew about Abraham... and Glenn... she'd be leading us right to them, ready to kill them all." Daryl said.

"She would." Morgan agreed. "And that's why she left, man."

Daryl stared him down.

"Come on, its a waste of time trying to talk to him." Natalia decided, tugging the man away.

He scoffed, before following.

They headed to the archery area, finding Richard there.

"I'm practicing." He told the pair. "Gonna have to start using these more. The Saviours are smart enough to know I shouldn't have a gun around them."

If Natalia was being honest, he was pretty shit.

"Morgan said you're a bowman." He looked at Daryl.

He picked up a crossbow, handing it to him.

"He says thank you." Natalia said, taking it, because Daryl was too busy staring, trying to figure him out.

"Why?" He finally answered, taking it off her hands.

"'Cause we want the same things. I need your help, both of yours, actually." He looked at Natalia. "Morgan also tells me you are highly skilled in combat and a quick thinker."

"I'm not doing anything until I get my own weapons." She told him.

"That'll be arranged." He nodded.

Richard had got a hold of some knifes and sheathes as well as a hand gun and holster. Natalia would of preferred her own, but considering she couldn't just waltz into the Sanctuary and retrieve them, it would have to do.

He had led the pair to an secret place, it was small, hidden behind a no camping sign.

In a wardrobe, there were guns.

"We need something to move Ezekiel." He had explained. "This is it. Alexandria, the Hilltop, and the Kingdom hitting first, hitting hard, and then we wipe the Saviours from the Earth. Dozens and dozens and dozens of good people... keeping them safe."

Once they had finished at the place, they left walking towards two large lorries.

"They ride this road. If we see cars, its the Saviours." He told them. "They've been coming in packs of two or three lately. That's why I need the two of you. I can't take them alone. We're gonna hit them with the guns first and then the Molotovs. Then back to the guns until they're dead."