Picture to burn

"So first I say something I've never done and if you have, you drink, and if you haven't, I drink. Then we switch" Beth explained the rules to Daryl. 

She had quickly got bored of their silent drinking, convincing the adults to play a drinking game around the table.

"You really don't know this game?" Beth asked.

"I never needed a game to get lit before."

"Seriously?" Natalia asked.

"Wait, are we starting?" Beth thought Daryl's reply was the start of never have I ever.

"How do you know this game?" He pointed at the blonde.

"My friends played. I watched. How do you know this game?" She asked Natalia.

"I was a teenage girl once."

"Okay. I'll start." Beth decided, she thought about it for a little bit. "I've never shot a crossbow. So now you drink."

Natalia didn't drink.

"Aint much of a game." Daryl said, picking up his drink and taking a sip.

"That was a warm up, now you go." Beth nodded at Daryl.

"I don't know."

"Just say the first thing that pops into your head."

"You don't have to think that hard about it." Natalia told him. 

"I've never been out of Georgia."

Natalia drunk.

"Really? Okay, good one." Beth then took a sip. "Okay, Nat, your turn."

Natalia clapped her hands together as she thought.

"Uhm... I've never lived on a farm." She shrugged, knowing this was something both of them did, even if it did end badly.

Beth and Daryl both drank, then it was Beth's turn again. 

"I've never... been drunk and did something I regretted."

Both Daryl and Natalia drunk.

"I've done a lot of things." Daryl said.

"What did you do?" Beth asked Natalia.

"Well, incredibly embarrassing, I flashed a house party when I was 17, at the exact moment the cops decided to shut it down, as I was stood on the table with bra in hand... not my proudest moment."

"Did you get in trouble?" Beth asked, looking at her with wide eyes.

"Daryl, its your turn." Natalia turned to the redneck. 

"I've never been on vacation."

"What about camping?" Beth asked.

"No, that was just something I had to learn... to hunt."

"Your dad teach you?"

"Mhm."

"Okay." Beth shrugged as the two women drank. "Nat."

"Eurgh, uhm. I don't know, I've never rode a bike."

"Do you know how?" Beth asked.

"Nope, my dad died before he could teach me, so I never learned... my stepdad tried once but I kinda hated him as a kid."

"Why?"

"Cause my dad was dead and this random guy had moved into my house, also I was six. Once I grew up, he was cool." Natalia shrugged. "I was a total raging bitch to him, he was better than my moms other boyfriends, though."