Walkers in the field

When the group got back to the Prison, Carl and Carol were stood around on Patrol.

The kid had kept his promise of keeping an eye on her dog, the Border Collie sat next to him.

Rick had stopped in the middle of the two gates, getting out with instructions for Maggie to drive it up.

Natalia got out too, being greeted by Sully excitedly jumping up at her.

"Hey, I missed you too, sweet boy." She smiled, petting her dog as he tried to lick her face.

"Where's Daryl?" Carol asked, not seeing him in the car.

"It's alright. He's alive." Rick reassured her. "We ran into his brother. They went off."

"They left?" Carol sounded surprised. "Daryl left? He's gone? Is he coming back?"

She paced away, wiping her eyes.

Natalia walked out of the fencing and towards the prison whilst the older woman continued to ask Rick questions, Carl even piping up, asking about Oscar.

When she got to the courtyard before the three, she was greeted by Hershel and Beth, who was talking to Maggie.

"You kept your promise." The teen told the Natalia, hugging her.

"I always do, that's the point." She said, although she hugged Beth back.

"Are you hurt?" Hershel asked her.

"Not even a scratch, but I could sleep for about a month." She yawned.

"Why don't you go head in, get some rest." Rick came up from behind her with Carol and Carl. "And hey, thank you for last night, and today."

"What are friends for, right?" She asked.

"I think you mean, what are family for?" Hershel corrected.

"Whatever floats your boat." She shrugged, heading for the cell block. "Hey, kid. You alright?" She asked, Carl was hot on her trail, but it didn't look like he was headed for her.

"We got people." Was all he said before walking ahead.

"Huh?" She said to herself, bringing out her handgun and picking up her pace.

She walked into the cell block, being met by four people, A man and what looked to be his son, and a man and woman both having dark skin, looking close in age. Carl was sat on top of the table.

"Kid, who are these people?" She asked. The four turned their heads to look at her.

"Found them in the tombs."

"Waiting to speak to your dad?"

"Yeah."

As if he was called on command. Rick entered the cell, followed by Hershel.

He took a look at the group before continuing to the cells.

Natalia and Carl both followed, Carl closed the door, locking the people out.

Beth was holding the baby when Rick walked up to her, taking her off the blonde, so that he could hughis daughter to him.

"She kinda has Lori's eyes. Don't you think?" Beth asked.

Eventually, everyone soon enough went about their ways to do their own thing.

"Hey, if you need anything, or something happens, I'll be in my cell, okay?" She told Rick. "With Daryl gone, I guess I'm moving up in the ranks." She teased.

"Nat, Hershel was right when he said you were family, you're important, and we all owe you a pile of thanks, for everything you've done, you're family, even if its against your will." He hugged her, it was sort of awkward, it being their first hug and all, she would much prefer if they just threw darts, but she let it slide. "Go get some sleep."