Sitting Ducks

"Tobin, it's not stopping. Light it up, you hear me?" Rick shouted through the radio.

They had been running through the woods, towards Alexandria, and the horn was still blaring.

Glenn had shared that it had caused the back end of the herd to break off, following the loud noise.

The radio crackled, but there was no response from the man.

"Tobin?"

A walker was approaching them.

"Michonne."

"Got it." She replied to Rick, walking forward and slicing the walker up.

The Alexandrians were following behind; Rick, Michonne, Natalia and Glenn, Morgan had gone home.

Natalia was worried about Milo, since they realised where the horn was coming from, he had begun panicking about Evie, losing his cool, becoming reckless in hopes of getting home and to her.

"Shit! Shit!" The Alexandrian with the hat cried as they ran up through the trees. "It was half. Jesus, it was more than half."

"We just gotta stay ahead of them." Annie told him. "They walk, we run."

"Rick!" Daryl's voice came through the radio.

"I'm here." He responded.

"What's going on back there?"

"Half of them broke off. They're going toward Alexandria."

"Towards you?" Abrahams voice rang through.

"We ran ahead, there's a horn or something. Loud, coming from the east. It's not stopping." Rick explained.

"I'm gonna gas it up, turn back." Daryl told him.

"No, he needs to stay on track!" Natalia told Rick.

He nodded at her, agreeing.

"We have it. You keep going." Rick spoke into the radio.

"They're gonna need our help." He replied.

Natalia snatched the radio out of Ricks hand as they continued to run.

"Daryl, just stay straight, we have it handled, the last thing we need is them all coming at us, keep the herd moving." She said, handing it back.

"Daryl?" Rick checked if he was going to listen to the woman.

"Yeah, I heard her." He sighed.

As they ran, Annie tripped over a tree root, falling to the ground, letting out a yelp.

"You okay?" Glenn asked her as he helped her up.

"Its my ankle." She told him.

"Alright, come on, grab on." He said, putting her arm over his shoulder. "Lets go."

"Its coming from back home." Heath said. "It has to be."

"Hey, we need to keep going, come on." Natalia told him and the few other Alexandrians who had stopped.

"He did this." One of them said. "He brought us all out here to die. He killed Carter."

"Carter was already dead." Michonne told him.

"And he didn't end his suffering, I did." Natalia corrected.

"Now they're in trouble back there and we're done. We're good as dead."

"Man, shut up." Milo told him.

"You think so, too." He pointed at him.

"Hey, calm down." Michonne told him.