Underground

"Y'know, Maggie, gotta tell ya, not loving this rain!" Natalia shouted at her friend, as they walked through the storm. "I mean, I'm from Savannah, but it don't rain like this!"

"Negan, how much longer 'til we're through the city?" Maggie, ignoring Natalia, asked the man who had joined their mission, unfortunately.

"Well, we got about six more hours!" He screamed back. "We should hunker down, wait for this to pass!"

"Yes!" Natalia agreed, loudly.

"You don't get a vote, asshole!" Frost told him.

Natalia audibly whimpered.

"Ah, he's right. We need to find some shelter." Daryl agreed.

"No! We don't have time!"

"Maggie, I am only yay high, I am either going to drown, or kill myself you choose!" Natalia snapped.

Maggie nudged her, pointing at something up ahead, the Metro.

"Daryl!" She nudged him, passing on the message.

"Yeah. Let's go." He nodded.

Natalia ran ahead, faster than the others, Dog running to keep up with her, so they could get out of the rain.

"Nat, wait!" Daryl called after, jogging to catch up.

"Nothing down here!" She called up, quieter, just In case something was down there.

"Alright, which way?" Daryl asked Negan, shining his flashlight in the mans eyes, when they had all come down.

"Not to sound like a broken record, but I think we ought to take a breath, hunker down, and wait for this storm to pass." Negan shared his opinion.

"You don't wanna go in there?" Maggie mocked.

"No, I don't." He answered, seriously.

"I don't give a shit." Maggie replied. "Which way?" 

"Yellow line north." He sighed. "Switch to blue at Reagan National, then hop the red toward Bethesda."

"Come on, let's go." Daryl ushered everyone on.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Negan asked Daryl, refusing to even acknowledge Natalia by his side.

"Whys that?" Daryl raised his flashlight to the mans eyes again. "You think we're buddies or Somin? Come on, boy." He told Dog, jumping off the platform, and helping Natalia down.

She looked over her shoulder, watching all of Maggie's people shoulder-barging the man as they passed.

"Hey, nose is healing, think I did you a favour." Natalia added salt to the wound, turning back again.

The group walked silently through the tunnels, that was until an loud very horrifying sound came from above.

Natalia grasped Daryl's arm, her nails digging into his skin as she stared above, and for a second, all she could see was dust, and the inside of that cave, the horde below them, that red stick falling.

"What the hell was that?" Gage asked, as Dog barked at the unknown noise.

Alden walked over to the wall.

"The storm's pushing air through the pipes, making them groan. It's nothing serious, we're good."

"Sure?" Natalia voiced, her voice slightly shaky.

That was before the noise got drastically louder.

"Know what that noise actually is?" Negan spoke up. "That is God, telling us to turn around."