Bullets Full Of Blood

A crate had been dropped outside of The Hilltop, shortly after Rick and Daryl had left.

Rosita had taken a car to collect it, bringing it inside the walls as Natalia, Michonne, Enid and Maggie waited.

"I don't know what the hell it is." Rosita said, getting out of the car, passing a letter to Maggie, as the other three had a look.

"If you fill the crates with food or phonograph records, I will gladly exchange them for a key to your future"?" Maggie read aloud.

"It lists coordinates for our meeting spot." Rosita explained, as Maggie passed it around so that Michonne and Natalia could take a look.

"This isn't the Saviours." Michonne detected.

"How can we be sure, they got all weird tricks up their sleeves." Natalia raised her brows as she read it over her friends shoulder.

"They'd blow through the gates, make a big show. This isn't that."

"I wouldn't put nothin' past them." Maggie said.

"Well, if it is a trap, it's kinda obvious." Rosita stated.

"Which is what could make it a trap." Maggie replied.

"What if..." Michonne started. "What if it's someone who actually wants to help?"

"Do people like that even exist anymore?" Natalia shrugged.

"If someone is trying to help us and we miss out, we miss out." Maggie said. "If somebody's trying to kill us, we die."

"Not if we're careful."

"Being careful is staying here." Enid spoke up.

"I'll go. I'll see what's up." Michonne offered.

"Then I'll go." Natalia nodded.

"You go, I go." Rosita added.

"Rick wants us here." Enid told them.

"I know. But the last time we took a chance like this, it changed everything." Michonne reasoned. "Rick didn't agree with me then. He may not understand me now."

"He won't." Maggie told her.

"But eventually, he will."

"So for now, lets just make sure we're back before he is." Natalia suggested.

"Jesus and the others have been scavenging, and we're still starving." Maggie told the two woman who went to walk away, Michonne and Natalia. "Maybe this person does have something that can help."

"Then, I'm coming with you." Enid told her.

"Okay. I'll grab records, case this is real." Maggie checked the magazine of her gun. "You get extra clips in case it isn't."

Natalia drove to the coordinates whilst Rosita directed her.

"Okay." Michonne whispered, when they reached a truck, two women stood in front of it.

Natalia parked the car, as they watched them, looking for any signs of danger.

They then got out of the car, weapons in hand.

One of the women opened the sliding door of their truck, an older lady, dressed in a suit climbed out.

"My name is Georgie, and these are my friends, Hilda and Midge." The woman greeted. "And you are?"

No one answered.

"Suspicious." She sighed. "But curious enough to see what I have to offer for food and music. I do hope the records are music. I don't accept spoken word. If you're out here, you know you can take care of yourselves, and I like that. I don't care to share this with the weak."