The Quarry.

When the community had resided back to their own homes, Abraham dealt with Regs body, giving him a burial.

Daryl, Natalia and Morgan sat around the island in their home, sharing a meal.

"You were right." Morgan said to Rick, as he looked through his belongs. "It wasn't over."

"We should talk more tomorrow." Rick said. "Listen. I don't take chances anymore."

"And you shouldn't." Morgan agreed.

Michonne and Carol caught Daryl and Natalia up on what they had missed, a better version of what Spencer had given them at the gate, whilst Natalia held Judith, before her bedtime.

"So Noah, he...." Natalia trailed, bouncing Judith on her hip.

"Glenn watched the whole thing happen, there was nothing he could do, we almost lost Tara as well, if it wasn't for Eugene." Michonne added.

"Man stepped up, finally." Daryl commented.

"What happened when you were out there?" Carol asked.

Natalia looked up at Daryl, who met her gaze.

"Uh oh." Michonne said.

"Did you find anyone?" Carol pushed.

"Sort of." Natalia started. "But we lost him, he just disappeared."

"No where in sight, we looked." Daryl continued. "Then got ourselves caught in a trap."

"Oh, god!" Carol gasped, as she covered her mouth.

"That's when Morgan came out of nowhere, saved our asses." He left out the part where they argued over who was going to get to sacrifice themselves.

"Just a pretty standard day." Natalia finished.

In the morning, Daryl was out the front, working on his bike, Natalia sat on the steps, boredly watching him, just for something to do, Sully was next to her, also watching the man as she scratched his fur.

Rick then walked out the house, heading down the steps.

"So, is he okay with it?" Daryl asked, nodding off to Rick putting Morgan in one of the makeshift cells, until they knew he wasn't still crazy, Michonne had told Natalia what had happened back in Kentucky.

"It was pretty much his idea. He gets it." Rick said.

"It's got a bed and a bath, but it's still a cage, you know?"

"He gets it. He told me what happened out there with the trucks." Rick looked at the pair.

"He tell you about those guys he met? The Ws." Daryl gestured to his forehead.

"Like that walker we saw, yeah."

"They're everywhere." Natalia squinted up at the two men, shielding her eyes from the sun.

"We need more watch points. And I'm gonna tell Deanna we don't need to go looking for people anymore."

"What? Rick." Natalia stood up from the steps. "That's our job."

"Look what happened when you were out there."

Daryl just nodded, bending down to work on his bike again.

"You feel different about it?" He asked the man, already hearing what Natalia thought.

"Yeah, I do." Daryl admitted.

"Well, people out there, they got to take care of themselves, just like us, I'm gonna get him out. Shouldn't leave him in there any longer than we have to."