Sickness

"Hey" Something, or someone was elbowing Natalia in her side, jostling her awake.

"Hm?" She pouted, blinking multiple times to wake up, she was laying on her side, the person was next to her as she faced the wall, looking over her shoulder.

"Get up, you slept over." Daryl told her, getting off the bed.

"Oh, sorry." She apologised, sitting up.

"It's fine." He shrugged.

She rubbed at her face, stifling a yawn as she prepared herself for the day.

"Did we have drinks or like wine or anything on any of the lists?" Natalia asked, her thoughts drifting back to yesterday.

"Nah, was only going for minimal and necessary things, booze was no where on that." He grumbled.

"I thought so." She nodded.

"What you thinking?"

"You gotta trust me on this, it's just something I'm mulling over."

"Yeah, Always." He nodded.

"Bob had a trolley with him, but when the shelf came down I saw it, nothing was in there, even if he was just passing by and fell, surely he would've grabbed something, right? And just before it happened, I heard like a heavy thud, but not like a body, you know?"

"Hm." He agreed, relaying the information back.

"I don't know, but he's still new, we're learning about him, I just don't know if he should come out on another one for a while, after..." She trailed, putting her belt on, tucking in the weapons she had taken out the night before, the others were already on her.

"I'll keep an eye on him." He assured her.

Gunshots sounded from another building.

The pair jumped to action.

Daryl grabbed his crossbow, whilst Natalia reached for her gun and knife, shoving the weapons into the sheaths as they ran out the cell, gliding down the stairs.

"Sully! Stay!" She pointed at the dog who had followed them, he halted on the command, but he wasn't happy about it, barking in refusal.

Sasha and Tyreese were also running out the block.

"Walkers in D!" Glenn shouted.

"What about C?" Rick shouted.

"Clear" Sasha told him as they made for D block. "We locked the gates to the tombs, Hershel's on guard."

"It' aint a breach!" Daryl said.

"We followed the plan!" Sasha called out.

They got to D block cells, people were screaming, guns were firing and walkers were attacking, it was chaos.

"Come on, come on, go, go, get out, grab the kids." Natalia told the people running towards them as Rick and Daryl grabbed guns off the untrained people.

"Are you bit?" Rick was asking people.

"Get up, get back to the cell!"

Natalia spotted Luke on his hands and knees, walking backwards as a walker set his sights on the crying boy.

"I got you, it's alright." Natalia picked the boy up, brushing back his hair as she spoke gently, keeping her eyes on walkers ahead of them, as Daryl shot an arrow at the walker.

"Get back in your cell." He was shouting as she passed the boy to his mother, closing the cell door to keep safe.

"Carol, Molly, over here!" Natalia waved them down as Karen was helping get the kids together in the cell.