False Negotiations.

"Well, it's not infected so far." Hershel said, checking over Natalia's arm.

"Yippee."

"Are the pain killers helping?"

"Sorta." Natalia shrugged with her other shoulder.

"You'll recover a lot quicker if you're eating, resting, and not waving a gun around." Hershel told the woman.

"I think I'm healing quite nicely, thanks."

He flicked her forearm only slightly, causing the woman to hiss and flinch.

"Yes, I take it that you're doing well."

"That was mean, Hershel."

"Get something to eat, you need strength so you can heal, we need you for this so called war we've signed ourselves up for."

"You know there's no other way, right?"

"Yes, I do, but I don't like it."

"We didn't sign ourselves up for anything, they pointed guns in our faces and are forcing us to pull the trigger."

Michonne and Andrea were missing when Natalia walked back out of the cell blocks, her arm rebandaged and back in the sling, that she hated.

"You need me to whip you up anything?" Carol asked her.

"Oh, no thank you, it's okay." She smiled kindly at the other woman.

She looked over the ingredients, they didn't have much left.

Natalia picked up a granola bar, using her teeth to rip it open, after checking it over.

"Natalia." Merle walked over, overpronouncing her name. "Can I call you Tallie?"

"No, you may not." She told him.

"Wanted to thank you." He ignored her comment. "For sticking up fer lil ol' Merle."

"Please don't, I didn't say anything for your benefit. I don't like you, either."

"Got the hots for my little brother?" He looked over his shoulder at Daryl who was fixing his crossbow, but had chosen the wrong time to check what they were doing, again.

"No." Natalia said, her expression was bored, and that's how she felt about the conversation. "He's a better man than you, by that I mean he's not a self centred, insufferable, attention seeking asshole. Other than that, he's a survivalist, something to admire." She then walked towards the door to leave.

"You wound me, sweetheart!" Merle called after her.

"Don't tempt me."

She looked over at the field of walkers, once she was outside, something had to be done, it was only getting more busy.

Taking out a knife, Natalia let out a sigh, stepping forward.

"Put it away."

"Is it just a family trait to bother everyone?"

"I ain't bothering ya. I don't need Hershel breathing down my neck to look out for yer dumbass."

"Says the king." Natalia chuckled.

"What'd Merle say to ya?" Daryl asked.

"Shit."

"Jus' ignore him, he's a prick."

"You didn't think I was doing that before?" She looked at him. "How come you decided to come back?"

"Cause." He shrugged.