Chapter Thirty- Birthday part one

Author Note:
My notes are usually at the bottom but we are starting at the top, lol. Dreas birthday will most likely be in 2 parts and possibly a Malfoy version in both or after chapters.
This whole third book has been pretty light and back story. Im sorry about that, but this book is purely used as a creative outlet for me and whats a good story without the back story? Plus with SIrius being the main characters dad he can't necessarily ESCAPE AZKABAN CAN HE? NO not when we are giving Sirius the story he deserved.
The next few chapters will wrap up the third book and we will go to the fourth where the main villain will come out and will follow a bit of the books, besides Voldys return. The Triwizard tournament will be going to happen which is exciting and I believe it'll follow the books more besides the main villain, lol. Please let me know what you think!

_______________________________

"I want to be with you it's as simple and as complicated as that."

-Charles Bukowski
__________________________________

The next two weeks before my birthday were normal. Draco and I were back to talking and being friends. On one occasion Theo and I went to the library with Astoria and him, it was deemed too awkward and never happened again.

As much as I enjoyed being Draco's friend again, it was hard to see him with Astoria, but I was happy he was happy. My relationship with Theo was going well and my father had suggested he come over for a week in the summer so he could meet him. My dad had already known about Theo because his father was a death eater, however, Theo's father helped give away death eaters during the war which got him off free from Azkaban. Honestly, I think he was just happy Malfoy was out of the picture.

The morning of my birthday I woke up to the sun shining through the windows in my room and the bird chirping outside. Squeaky was purring away at the foot of my bed. Tonight would be my birthday party, planned as usual by Hermione. Luna, Ginny, Teddy, Harry, Ron, and the Slytherin boys were invited.

I yawned and pulled off my comforter and took a shower. A birthday tradition of mine was to always look my best. I'm not sure when it started, but I always enjoyed entering my next year looking my best. After my shower I took out my hairdryer to diffuse my curls, which were turning out perfectly. As I finished up with my hair I went over to my closet to decide what to wear.

As I looked over my clothes, there was a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I yelled, but the door was already opening as Ginny and Hermione entered holding a small cupcake ad singing happy birthday.

I sat on my bed smiling as Hermione held her hand around the lit candle. I quickly closed my eyes and blew out the candle and took a bite of the delicious chocolate fudge cupcake.
"Okay, here we go!" Hermione said as she spun around to show me the outfit her and Ginny picked out.

I threw on the outfit that they had chosen for me, and turned to Ginny so she could start my makeup. She did a full face, contouring and all. She added shimmery gold eyeshadow, with black winged eyeliner, and a little bit of blush.

"There as beautiful as always," Ginny said grinning. "Now all you have to do is add mascara," she said as she handed the pink tube to me. I quickly put the mascara on and Hermione twisted my hair into a half up half down hairdo with a fancy barrette. With one last look in the mirror, I grabbed my sandals and we left for the Great Hall.

As we neared the bottom of the stairs I noticed four figures in the archway of the steps.
"Happy birthday!" They all yelled in unison as they rushed to hug me.

I hugged Fred, George, Harry, and Ron, and pulled away smiling.
"It's been awhile since you waited for me," I said to Harry and Ron.
"Well it is your birthday," Ron said turning red.
"And you two never walk with me to breakfast?" I asked Fred and George.
"Well like Ron said," George started,
"It is your birthday," Fred finished, and I gave them both a quick kiss on the cheek.
"That's why you're my favorite twins," I said smiling at the pair.