Chapter Thirty-seven The Quidditch World Cup

"I hope your journey leads you back to me"
__________________________________

Summer came and went as quickly as it normally did. As always we spent two weeks on holiday with the Potters and Lupins-we went camping.

It was a funny sight, wizards camping. My father for whatever reason had refused to use wands to set up the camp, that is until it took half a day. Then he suddenly decided being a muggle was worthless and had us all laughing and making fun of him from the luxury of the Potters tent. Which had been up for hours.

I had spent most of the time reading and swimming in the lake with Harry and Teddy. While we were camping, I received a few letters from Malfoy. However, I completely disregarded them and threw them in one of my bags. I had completely forgot about them by the time we had left for the burrow.

My father and Uncle James, as well as the gang were at the burrow awaiting transport for the Quidditch World Cup, and we could hardly wait.

After Mrs. Weasley fed us all a heartily breakfast, we made our way to find the portkey that would take us to the cup. As we walked the moon was still out and the sun was reflecting a tint that showed the sun was ready to come up. I yawned as I looked up ahead and saw two figures.

"Over here Arthur! Over here, son, we've got it!"
"Amos!" Mr. Weasley said as he, Uncle James, and father walked over to the figures and greeted them. We all followed closely after.

"Amos Diggory, everyone, he works for the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. And I think you know his son, Cedric?" Mr. Weasley said as he pointed at the boy.

Cedric has brown hair that was just a little wavy and brown eyes, he was quite handsome. From what I knew of him, he was a sixth year Hufflepuff. He was also captain and seeker of their quidditch team. We had said our hellos to Cedric, who was quite charming, as our fathers talked.

We all sat there chatting for a bit before we finally surrounded the portkey, which was an old boot.

"Alright, just stand around it and touch any part of the boot," Uncle James had said.

We all did as he said and suddenly I felt the whole room spinning as we were jolted in random directions. Just as quick as we left, my feet were on the ground surrounded by two other gentlemen who gave us directions toward the muggle who ran the campground.

We made our way to the campground and found where we were camping. It was an incredible sight to see, everyone getting ready for the day breaking in colors for whatever team they supported.

As we waited till the match started, Fred and George went around collecting bets on who would win, and we all hung around the tent.
Eventually, it was time to head to our seats. Salesmen apparated everywhere and Ron had bought an Irish hat and a tiny Viktor Krum, which made me laugh.

"If you ask me, Ron, seems as if you're a bit obsessed with the man?" I laughed and he gave me a look.

Fred and George high fived me as we continued our way to our seats. Along the way Harry had bought us all omnioculars which would help us see and be able to speed up or slow down a play.

As we walked up the never ending stairs to our seats, we had run into none other than Draco Malfoy.

He was unfortunately with his father and as I looked next to his father, a woman with blond hair who I suppose was his mother as well. The Minister of Magic was also with him, who was having a chat with Uncle James, my father, and Mr. Weasley.

I tuned out of their conversation as my eyes met Draco's. He looked even more handsome than last year, his platinum blond hair a little longer. He was wearing an all black suit which contrasted his features perfectly.