Chapter Sixty-two

"You have a piece of my heart no one else could ever have.."
- f. Scott Fitzgerald
__________________________________

I woke up to Aunt Lily and Tonks staring at me from the chairs. I blinked a few times and then I realized what had happened.

Draco and I were laying on the couch, his arms wrapped around mine.

Shit.

It's not like it was a bad thing, It's just embarrassing. I sat up quickly and in the process waking up Draco. It took him a few seconds to realize where he was and then he looked horrified. There was a sudden flash as Tonks took a picture.

"It was rather adorable you know," she said.

"Please do not show my father," I pleaded.

"Secrets safe," she said as she haded me two photos.

One of them was us sleeping silently on the couch and the other one was of Draco's face looking horrified. We both started laughing at the photograph of him.

"What is so funny?" My father asked as he stepped into the dinning room.

I quickly hid the photos and said "nothing!"

He nodded and winked at Tonks and I knew that he already saw us this morning. I rolled my eyes.

"She snores," My father said and laughed as he made his way to the kitchen.

"I do not!" I yelled and heard my father laugh in response.

I took Draco by the hand and lead him upstairs, "You are quite comfortable," I said as I showed him where the extra towels are.

"Oh am I?" He said as he spun me around to face him.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"You do snore," he said smirking.

"I do not!" I said hitting his arm.

"The bathroom is right across the hall. Just knock on my door when you are done," I said as I went into my bedroom and laid on my bed.

I woke up about an hour later and quickly threw my hair up in a bun and pulled on a green sweatshirt and leggings. I made my way downstairs and saw Draco at the dinning table with Uncle James, Uncle Remus, and my father.

"Sleep well," Uncle James smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, actually."

I grabbed a cup and poured orange juice into it.

"Sorry. I fell asleep." I said to Draco.

"I figured, so I just came down here," he shrugged.

"I hope they didn't interrogate you too bad," I said glaring at my uncles and father.

I looked back at Draco who had gone red and looked down at his empty cereal bowl and then said, "No all is well," he smiled but I shot a look back at them anyways.

Before long Harry and Teddy joined and we finished breakfast.

"I have an idea!" I said and looked at the boys, "why don't we go sledding in Hogsmede?" I said smiling.

"I'm down," Teddy said.

"Me too," Harry replied.

We all looked at Draco, "I've never been," he stated and looked down at the table.