Chapter Sixty-eight

"With you I feel peace.."
-Sanket
__________________________________

The next day we had class and I hardly managed to roll myself out of bed. I threw on my white button down and my skirt and tied my tie around my neck, as I hurriedly threw on my robes.

I yawned as I put on some simple makeup and threw mousse in my hair to keep my curls settled. I didn't even bother to check myself in the mirror as I made my way down to breakfast.

I arrived to my dorm late last night after Draco consoled me over my nightmare. He tried to persuade me to stay, but I insisted and said that Hermione or Harry may punch him if I don't return to my dorm again. After some serious persuasion on my part, after he insisted he could handle if Harry or Hermione punched him, he said he'd be okay with just walking me to my dorm.

As I opened my door to go downstairs, I toppled over something and fell, catching myself with my hands.

"What the-" I looked at Draco who was rubbing his arm that I tripped over.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked as I got up and reached out my hand to help him up.

"I.. uh.. I wanted to make sure you were safe.." He nervously replied as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"You never left?" I asked surprised.

He shook his head, "I just-I didn't want you being alone if you had another nightmare..."

"My knight in shining armor," I laughed.

"Shove off."

"I appreciate it, but it wasn't necessary," I laughed again, "You better hurry, breakfast is halfway over and you're still in your pajamas." I looked him up and down and tried not to laugh again.

"Plus is Harry sees you you'll never live this down."

Now I know why he insisted on walking me to my dorm.

I kissed his cheek, as I walked passed him. He followed behind me and thankfully most of the common room was empty accept for Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I stopped in my tracks just below the steps and sighed before continuing towards them.

Harry instantly got up and made his way to Malfoy.

"Harry, stop!"

"What the hell were you doing in her dorm?"

Harry shoved passed me and to Malfoy.

"Wouldn't you like to know" Draco smirked.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips and glared at Draco. He just smirked at me and winked.

Harry looked as if he was going to punch him.
"I won't ask again, Malfoy,"

"Well.. we obviously-" Draco started but Harry couldn't control himself any longer with Draco's smug look on his face, he punched him right in the jaw.

Hermione gasped as Draco immediately punched him back right in the nose.

Ron ran to pull away Harry from Malfoy.

"Boys! what the hell!" I yelled.

As Ron finally managed to separate the two, I rushed in between them.

"You two, are idiots," I said as I glared at them and stormed out of the common room.

Hermione trailed behind me trying to catch up to my fast paced walking.

"Drea! Wait up!" She yelled as I stopped and waited for her.

"Hermione-" I started but she cut me off.