Chapter Sixty-one - Draco Comes

"When we have each other we have everything.."
___________________

I woke up early the next morning too excited to continue sleeping. I happily made my way downstairs and found my father at the dining table alone with his coffee.

"Good morning, darling," he said as he put his newspaper down.

The one thing I loved about my father is that he always paid attention to me, he never made me feel like I wasn't being heard. I guess with the way he grew up, he wanted to do it differently for his child.

"Good morning," I said as I kissed his cheek and grabbed a mug for my coffee.

"You're awake this morning," he looked at me carefully,
"You must really like this boy if you are up early," he laughed.

"Dad!" I yelled as I playfully hit him.

"What? I only see you up this early on holidays," he raised an eyebrow at me.

I rolled my eyes as I looked at his newspaper.
"Nothing exciting," I said as I put the paper back down and slid it over to him.

"Is there ever anything?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"You're not wrong," I laughed.

"Has Draco said when he is coming?" My father asked.

Just as he asked our owl came in and landed a letter on my lap. I noticed the green Malfoy seal and quickly opened it up to look at it.

Drea,
My father has not been home all break, shocker. I am sorry for the late reply, the house elf failed to tell me I had any mail. My mother has told me I can arrive at 11 am.

See you soon,
Dray

"11 am!" I said smiling.

"How exciting," Tonks said as her and Uncle Remus sat at the dinning room table and poured themselves coffee.

Tonks was always very sweet, and never quick to judge which made me happy she was here when Draco was. My father and Uncle James on the other hand, I am nervous about.

"We look forward to meeting him," Aunt Lily said as she sat down.

"Really looking forward to it," Uncle James said with a smirk.

"You are not going to do anything to him, promise me." I pleaded looking between my father and uncle.

My father held his hands up in surrender, but Uncle James said, "I am not promising anything."

I rolled my eyes.

Three hours, I sighed.. Thats all I had to wait.

********

I never knew three hours could pass by so slow. I read, looked at the clock and two minutes had passed. It was torture.

Finally, I heard the doorbell ring and immediately jumped up from the couch and ran to the door. I opened the door and smiled. His platinum blonde hair was hanging over his face like normal, and he was wearing a grey sweatshirt, with his black winter coat over it, and black joggers.

He looked nervous. I opened the door for him to come in, "Harry come get his bags!" I yelled.

"He can get them himself!" He yelled back.

I rolled my eyes. And set his trunk down by the stairs.

"Harry you can get his bags," Aunt Lily yelled.