Chapter Sixty-three

"I will protect you..always.."
__________________________________

** Draco's POV**** TW: its mentioned beforehand.

She dragged me to my room and said, "Put on something warmer, I'll be right back!"

I'm not exactly sure what she meant by "warmer," but I threw on some sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt.

She came back a few moments later, "here put on these," she said as she threw me long socks.

I looked at her for a moment and held them up. "They are my fathers, they will keep you warm. You will also want to wear your sweatshirt and your coat. Oh! And I also have these," she pulled out a pair of gloves and put them next to me on a chair.

I looked at her for a moment, smiling.
"What?" She asked.

"Nothing," I said as I made my way over to her.

"No, you're looking at me like-" she stopped suddenly.

"Like?" I said smirking at her and grabbed her cheek.

"Nothing," she said.

"Oh," I moved a piece of her hair from her face.

She smiled up at me and brought one of her hands behind the back of my neck and pulled me down to kiss her. I don't know if I would ever get tired of the way her lips felt against mine or the feelings she gave me.

We pulled apart the kiss, "I was admiring how excited you were. It was cute," I smiled as I looked down at her. Her hands still behind my neck playing with my hair.

"You git's ready yet?" Harry said as he came into the bedroom.

I turned my head quickly.

"Yeah almost," Drea said as she handed me my gloves.

I quickly threw on my grey sweatshirt and my jacket and pulled on the gloves as Drea left to get her stuff on.

"You know if you hurt her," Harry scowled at me.

"What exactly will you do, Potter?" I glared back at him.

"Just, don't hurt her," he said as he threw on his sweatshirt.

"I don't plan on it," I tried to sound as sincere as I could.

He nodded at me.

Before long Drea came back and we took the floo network to Hogsmede.
I stared at the hill nervously.

Drea grabbed my hand, "It'll be okay," she laughed.

I immediately felt my face go red at the embarrassment of being nervous to sled ride.
The five of us trudged up the hill in the deep snow.

We made it up to the top and Harry and Teddy sat in their sleds, I followed their lead and sat in mine. Drea looked disappointed for a moment and then smiled at me.

"So on the count of three we push off, ready?" She said to us boys.

"One! two! Three!" And we all pushed our feet off of the ground.

My face was freezing as we made our way down the hill. Snow was spraying in my face and I could hardly see where I was going. Thankfully, there were no obstacles on our path so I knew I was safe. I felt myself slow down and then come to a stop. I stood up and looked around, I went the farthest.

Drea ran to me laughing, "That was so fun wasn't it!" She said beaming.

"Actually, yes. Not a fan of the snow in my face though," I stated and smiled at her.