𝐗𝐕

Everything you can imagine is real.

Fifteen

| Vixen's POV

I missed my mate.
I didn't know if it was the mate bond that was driving me to him or if I just genuinely missed his presence. I was currently getting ready to meet Basim downstairs. Its been a day and I haven't done anything on the problem concerning my pack. Maybe I wasn't the right one for the job after all.

After I cleaned up, I made my way down to the living room where Envy, Wrath, Greed and Basim were sitting amongst each other. Of course Basim made it awkward and sat across the room from the sins.

"How pleasant it is to see you're finally up and about," Basim gives me a gentle smile as the other sins just stared at me.

"Thank you for allowing me to stay here until I was ready to face reality again," I nod at the other sins in acknowledgement.

"It's my duty," Basim's eyes were gorgeous. I couldn't help but stare at him a little bit longer than the others.

"So, what is this plan you've got?" Greed asks.

"I have no plan," I shrug.

"What?" The others say in sync.

"Well, I was just hoping to approach them in a friendly manner and if things go south then that's where you all come in," I scratch my ear.

"Great plan," Greed says with no amusement laced in his tone. "I suppose I expected more from his mate." He mumbles to himself.

I frown, "Everything was thrown at me so suddenly. I just wanted to help."

Wrath was surprisingly quiet and not giving his two cents. Envy sat there with his eyes closed, tilting his head slightly to the left.

"Fine," Greed stood with grace. "Where is this pack you speak of?"

"First, I need to know where we are. I only know directions from my pack." I stood on my tippy toes, bouncing back and forth on my heel.

"I can teleport all of us there," Basim places his palms down, standing to his full height. "Everyone ready?" He asks.

"Let's just get this over with already," Envy nonchalantly says. Envy and Wrath stood at the same time.

We were teleported right outside of the border from my pack. My legs were like jelly and I almost fell but Basim grabbed my upper arm to steady me, "Careful."

"Thanks," I blush. "Ahem, so uh, his pack is approximately two days time from here. It's very hot there. The climate change is horrible. If we take this path, we'll be there in no time."

"Traveling two days on foot?" Greed turns to Wrath with pleading eyes. "You're able to get us all there in no time. You're the only one who can."

Wrath's eyes suddenly turned vibrant red as he growls at Greed, "Find your own way. I'm not putting energy into this."

"Then why'd you come?" Basim questions him with a frown. He looks disappointed.

Wrath looks at him and opened his lips to speak but quickly shut up. His eyes returned black, "Fine. I'll do it but don't ask for shit else."

"Thank you," Basim says with a soft smile. Wrath grumbles something incoherently before teleporting us right into the middle of nowhere.

Without speaking a word, Basim grabbed my arm again to keep me steady.

"It's burning up here," I quickly grabbed my shirt, pulling at it so I could obtain some type of air. "My moon goddess! How do they live here?" Sweat was already gracing my presence.